CHUCK NORRIS FACT: He made the South Rise Again.

Started by Fireblade, March 10, 2009, 10:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireblade

http://www.examiner.com/x-2071-DC-Special-Interests-Examiner~y2009m3d9-Chuck-Norris-claims-thousands-of-right-wing-cell-groups-exist-and-will-rebel-against-US-government

QuoteChuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government

The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief's orders is joined by Chuck Norris who claims that thousands of right wing cell groups have organized and are ready for a second American Revolution. During an appearance on the Glen Beck radio show he promised that if things get any worse from his point of view he may "run for president of Texas." The martial artist/actor/activist claims that Texas was never formally a part of the United States in the first place and that if rebellion is to come through secession Texas would lead the way.

Today in his syndicated column on WorldNetDaily Norris reiterates the point: "That need may be a reality sooner than we think. If not me, someone someday may again be running for president of the Lone Star state, if the state of the union continues to turn into the enemy of the state."

He continues; calling on a second American Revolution; "...we've bastardized the First Amendment, reinterpreted America's religious history and secularized our society until we ooze skepticism and circumvent religion on every level of public and private life.

How much more will Americans take? When will enough be enough? And, when that time comes, will our leaders finally listen or will history need to record a second American Revolution? We the people have the authority according to America's Declaration of Independence, which states: That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..."

Norris claims that; "Thousands of cell groups will be united around the country in solidarity over the concerns for our nation." The right wing cells will meet during a live telecast, "We Surround Them," on Friday March 13 at 5 p.m.

He closes with the words of Sam Houston followed by a plug for his next martial arts event.

"We view ourselves on the eve of battle."

I look forward to sacking Austin at the head of a vast army of Arkansans.

Isn't it deliciously ironic that the "Party of Lincoln" has turned into a ever-shrinking group of white racists, secessionists, and fascists?

MadBurgerMaker

Fireblade

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 10, 2009, 10:32:21 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on March 10, 2009, 10:13:08 PMarmy of Arkansans

This has failure written all over it.

Perhaps, but you won't find any other group in America who would relish the chance to massacre Texans more than us. :)

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Fireblade on March 10, 2009, 10:37:55 PM
Perhaps, but you won't find any other group in America who would relish the chance to massacre Texans more than us. :)

You'd probably all get lost and end up dying in the wastes outside of Dallas.  ;D

Fireblade

Nah, getting to Dallas is pretty straightforward. Getting around Dallas is a different matter. :D

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on March 11, 2009, 12:33:13 AM
give mexico to texas

I fixed that for you so the superior "nation" acquires the inferior one, but it's still unacceptable.

Syt

Quotereinterpreted America's religious history and secularized our society until we ooze skepticism and circumvent religion on every level of public and private life.

Problem being ... ?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on March 11, 2009, 01:42:36 AM
Quotereinterpreted America's religious history and secularized our society until we ooze skepticism and circumvent religion on every level of public and private life.

Problem being ... ?

Also, I think a recent survey showed that fewer Americans identify as religious. I hardly think we will rise up for religion then.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

FunkMonk

Quote from: Fireblade on March 10, 2009, 10:37:55 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 10, 2009, 10:32:21 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on March 10, 2009, 10:13:08 PMarmy of Arkansans

This has failure written all over it.

Arkansas will have its name changed to "El Arkañsas" before its "armies" march on the proud Lone Star State.

Bitch.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Fireblade

I just got invited to a facebook group called "We Surround Them". It's for these right-wing terrorist cells Chuck Norris is talking about.

Time to troll the treasonous scum.  >:(

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on March 11, 2009, 02:55:09 AM
Shouldn't he be arrested for treason?
Nope.  In the civilized world, you can't be tried for treason for talking shit.  You actually need to do something.  Otherwise, every homosexual could be tried and executed for treason, and then how would you feel?  You would whine and cry like crazy.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

There is no popular support in Texas for secession, nor do we have a legal right to do so.

Quotewe've bastardized the First Amendment, reinterpreted America's religious history and secularized our society until we ooze skepticism and circumvent religion on every level of public and private life

At least we are not anti-democratic reactionary traitors.  Worthless fuck.  Hilarious that unless we accept his own incorrect and wrongheaded religion we are circumventing it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."