CHUCK NORRIS FACT: He made the South Rise Again.

Started by Fireblade, March 10, 2009, 10:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on March 11, 2009, 09:53:21 AM
Quote from: Martinus on March 11, 2009, 09:44:12 AM
Anyway, I find it kinda funny how GOPtards managed to appropriate the "patriotic" rhetorics. I mean over the last 8 years they have repeatedly called liberals traitors at the mere disagreement with Bush, but now they pretty much get away scot-free with saying that they hope Obama fails in anything he tries or coming up openly treasonous stuff like that, while calling themselves true patriots.

Well I assure you not one GOP politician of any stature is in favor of the conspiracy nuts.

This is probably not true.  After all back in the 1990's A GOP congresswoman wanted hearings on the UN Black Helicopters.  Though she is dead (she defied big government by not wearing a seatbelt and was thrown from her SUV in a crash), I doubt she is the only one.  In fact I think Dan Burton still holds his seat.  He was a big believer that Hillary killed vince foster.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017