Anti-gay senator arrested for DUI after leaving a gay club

Started by Martinus, March 04, 2010, 04:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on March 04, 2010, 05:40:06 PM
Sounds like his criticism of gays was informed.

Maybe he was going there to personally deprive the rights of gays.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

PWNED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km0ETAAh3dg

Both the senator and the host, who apparently is a conservatard.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

MadImmortalMan

Recently, I've seen the acronym "LGBTQ" in place of what used to be LGBT. What's the Q for?

Why did I ask in this thread? Pick a gay thread. Any gay thread.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

ulmont

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 08, 2010, 02:50:12 PM
Recently, I've seen the acronym "LGBTQ" in place of what used to be LGBT. What's the Q for?

"Questioning."

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on March 08, 2010, 02:47:53 PM
PWNED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km0ETAAh3dg

Both the senator and the host, who apparently is a conservatard.
Why are such people mocked?  Shouldn't they be lauded for at least trying to do the right thing, and encouraging others to do the right thing as well?

Martinus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 08, 2010, 02:50:12 PM

Queer.

Caliga

Is "doing the right thing" admitting that you're gay only after getting caught red-handed, after having built a career as a conservative politician who voted against gay rights?  :huh:

Eddie Teach

By leaving off the word "state" in the thread title, you mislead us into thinking it was somebody important. :thumbsdown:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Marti started the thread... maybe he doesn't know a state Senator is not the same thing as a U.S. Senator. :unsure:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on March 08, 2010, 02:55:41 PM
Is "doing the right thing" admitting that you're gay only after getting caught red-handed, after having built a career as a conservative politician who voted against gay rights?  :huh:
I meant trying to not be gay in the first place.

Caliga

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius