Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

dps

Quote from: DGuller on March 09, 2010, 06:57:56 PM
I didn't know Toyota made trucks.

Yeah, we can tell you know a lot about automobiles.  A real expert.

grumbler

Quote from: Caliga on March 09, 2010, 06:53:33 PM

Not as much as it should.  It has sucked in DGullible and Fate, but not Martinus.

I probably have my hopes too high, but J-Dawg got The Point, so he obviously is very good, indeed.

I can wait.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 09, 2010, 07:10:36 PM
So there is where my fucking copy of Highway to the Reich went.  :mad:
Did they reprint that?  Great game, though with great flaws.  I have some primo memories of playing that game.  Fallshirmjagers trying to hold off British tanks = WIN  :cheers:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DGuller

Quote from: dps on March 09, 2010, 07:08:08 PM
Quote from: DGuller on March 09, 2010, 06:57:56 PM
I didn't know Toyota made trucks.

Yeah, we can tell you know a lot about automobiles.  A real expert.
My sarcasm detector is showing erratic readings.  :huh:

Ed Anger

Quote from: grumbler on March 09, 2010, 07:13:17 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 09, 2010, 07:10:36 PM
So there is where my fucking copy of Highway to the Reich went.  :mad:
Did they reprint that?  Great game, though with great flaws.  I have some primo memories of playing that game.  Fallshirmjagers trying to hold off British tanks = WIN  :cheers:

http://www.decisiongames.com/html/hwy_to_the_reich.html

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 09, 2010, 07:16:50 PM
http://www.decisiongames.com/html/hwy_to_the_reich.html
Great decision.  One of the all-time-most-playable monster games.

The situation helps, of course.  It is one of those situations that anyone can win, and that can turn on small things.

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

It'll likely never get played.  :lol:

I'll have it though, just in case my son wants to play it. But I'll assume he'll be a neo-emo or some such thing the kids will be into 15 years from now.

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 09, 2010, 07:30:41 PM

I'll have it though, just in case my son wants to play it. But I'll assume he'll be a neo-emo or some such thing the kids will be into 15 years from now.
When you form your religious cult, make playing this game with you a part of the worship.

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Quote from: grumbler on March 09, 2010, 07:32:08 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 09, 2010, 07:30:41 PM

When you form your religious cult, make playing this game with you a part of the worship.

:lol:

Rules lawyering will be the Leviticus part of my holy book. :pope:

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 09, 2010, 07:37:14 PM
:lol:

Rules lawyering will be the Leviticus part of my holy book. :pope:
As it should be!  Everyone knows (or should know) that rule 15.1.5.14b over-rules 5.4.3, clause d!

Bayraktar!

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.