News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sleep-over on the first (sex) date?

Started by Martinus, February 25, 2010, 03:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Korea on February 26, 2010, 12:08:41 AM
I find that cuddling makes it easier to sleep but Ide hates it and won't let me anymore. :(

It does for my wife to.  Unfortunately being that close to another human's body heat makes me too hot, and I don't mean in the good way.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Korea

Quote from: Valmy on February 26, 2010, 12:44:27 AM
Quote from: Korea on February 26, 2010, 12:08:41 AM
I find that cuddling makes it easier to sleep but Ide hates it and won't let me anymore. :(

It does for my wife to.  Unfortunately being that close to another human's body heat makes me too hot, and I don't mean in the good way.

Aw, that makes sense but I love it to be freezing in my home so the extra body heat is way welcome.
I want my mother fucking points!

Martinus

Quote from: Strix on February 25, 2010, 01:24:49 PM
Quote from: Martinus on February 25, 2010, 10:22:28 AM
Strix are you retarded? Of course you know if you end up in bed or not. Unlike your kind, we engage in different activities in bed, so one obviously discussed these things in advance (unless it's a total stranger hook up, in which case it's certain there will be sex involved, so one does not talk about it).

I keep forgetting that your kind isn't human. That's what your saying right?

No, that means we are men, not cunt-slaves. The only reason you are not asking the chick to give you head or lick your balls (and instead "you are going with the flow") is that if you did, she would slap you. No such inhibitions between guys.

Besides, I am not saying we discuss things like "ok, tonight we go with number 2, 4, 6 and 7" but instead we normally discuss our likes and dislikes before we have sex (unless it's a bar hook up - which is why internet dating is superior, because you don't end up in bed only to realise the guy only likes it if someone takes a dump on him). That way, if you discuss such things before a date, you have a kind of indication sex is being planned. (As opposed to when you, say, arrange a date in a coffee shop and tell you have only one hour to meet etc.)

Martinus

Quote from: Grallon on February 25, 2010, 04:45:08 PM
Quote from: Malthus on February 25, 2010, 04:22:20 PM

Heh, referring to one's date as a "tool that has performed its function" isn't exactly the height of romance.  :D

*shrug* Most sex is assisted masturbation anyway.  And romance is in the eye of the beholder ;)

G.

To quote Quentin Crisp, sex is a poor substitute for masturbation.  :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on February 26, 2010, 02:53:29 AM
To quote Quentin Crisp, sex is a poor substitute for masturbation.  :P

Ain't that the fucking truth.

Barrister

I may have masturbated once or twice in my life, and I've found that even relatively unsatisfying vaginal sex was far, far superior to masturbation.

Your mileage may vary.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Martinus on February 26, 2010, 02:50:34 AM
we normally discuss our likes and dislikes before we have sex (unless it's a bar hook up - which is why internet dating is superior, because you don't end up in bed only to realise the guy only likes it if someone takes a dump on him).

The only reason I'd do that was if I needed some bizarre fetish like being pissed on and needed to make sure the hooker would do it.

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on February 26, 2010, 03:14:28 AM
I may have masturbated once or twice in my life.
:blink:

I may have masturbated once or twice in the last 12 hours.

Martinus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on February 26, 2010, 03:23:52 AM
we normally discuss our likes and dislikes before we have sex (unless it's a bar hook up - which is why internet dating is superior, because you don't end up in bed only to realise the guy only likes it if someone takes a dump on him).

The only reason I'd do that was if I needed some bizarre fetish like being pissed on and needed to make sure the hooker would do it.

That's closer to vanilla on the "bizarre fetish" scale.

Martinus

Anyway, unlike hetero sex, gay sex always requires some negotiation, by the very nature of it.

Even if all gay guys were into anal (and they aren't), you have to negotiate things like being a top and being a bottom, for example, whereas heteros have these roles predefined by biology. Gay sex teaches you to compromise. :P

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on February 26, 2010, 03:24:04 AM
Quote from: Barrister on February 26, 2010, 03:14:28 AM
I may have masturbated once or twice in my life.
:blink:

I may have masturbated once or twice in the last 12 hours.

I may have also downplayed certain facts once or twice in my life.  -_-

Martinus

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on February 26, 2010, 03:37:08 AM
Maybe I should try being a top. :unsure:

Thanks, but I'm not interested in being your bottom Marty. :)

Strix

No, that means we are men, not cunt-slaves. The only reason you are not asking the chick to give you head or lick your balls (and instead "you are going with the flow") is that if you did, she would slap you. No such inhibitions between guys.

Besides, I am not saying we discuss things like "ok, tonight we go with number 2, 4, 6 and 7" but instead we normally discuss our likes and dislikes before we have sex (unless it's a bar hook up - which is why internet dating is superior, because you don't end up in bed only to realise the guy only likes it if someone takes a dump on him). That way, if you discuss such things before a date, you have a kind of indication sex is being planned. (As opposed to when you, say, arrange a date in a coffee shop and tell you have only one hour to meet etc.)

Actually, it is more likely for the chick to give you head or lick your balls on the first date than to have intercourse.  Head is only an extended part of foreplay. And, yes, heterosexuals discuss likes and dislikes ahead of time because that can be part of "going with the flow". Half of the excitement of a date is the uncertainty of how things will end.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Sheilbh

If I've taken my clothes off and got on a bed then I WILL SLEEP.  Regardless of whether it's the first or third (sex) date or, for that matter, IKEA.
Let's bomb Russia!