Main Menu

Sleep-over on the first (sex) date?

Started by Martinus, February 25, 2010, 03:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alexandru H.

Let me understand.

As a hetero, a sex date equals "sticking one's penis into the woman's vagina".

As a homo, it should be "sticking one's penis into the other man's butt".

If you're not performing buttsex, you're not having homosexual sex. So you're not a homosexual per se, just some metrosexual that likes to suck long, cuddly things.

So it it's not homo sex and not love (as in Martinus' case), then it means that he basically has to choose between sleeping or not sleeping with a long, cuddly "teddybear". Which is, honestly, a problem more suited to be answered by a three year-old, than mature individuals, that enjoy the presence of human beings in their lives (and beds).

Faeelin

Alexandru's post was strangely disturbing.

Anyway, I think most people would expect to stay the night. But a friend met a hookup at a bar a couple weeks ago, and she robbed him blind after he was passed out.

So be warned, Marti. And afraid.

Brazen

Arrange breakfast sex dates in future. Less pressure and you have the whole day ahead of you.

The Brain

I have my sex dates in underground dungeons where the question of night and day is meaningless.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Strix

Quote from: Martinus on February 25, 2010, 03:24:01 AM
Yeah. We met for a no-sex date on Sunday and we have a lot in common etc. but he is not my usual type. So we are having a sex date tonight and he brought up how fun it will be to spend an evening and a night together. I'm now being anxious because, especially if sex sucks, it will be very awkward to get out of it. So I want to make up a preemptive excuse why he can't stay over (e.g. have to get up early for work tomorrow or whatnot) but before I do I just wanted to have a reality check if my behaviour is normal or neurotic (in the latter case I will still do it so he does not stay over, but I guess I will try to seek therapy for my intimacy issues :P).

Don't take this to harshly but are you OCD or something? What is a "no-sex" date? Do you plan ahead when you will or will not have sex? I think most people let it occur naturally especially when they are first dating. And, yes, I would have my partner sleep over. If I didn't than how could we have sex again that night or in the morning? Especially if the first time they weren't that good I would want to make sure it wasn't a fluke or nerves.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

The Brain

Quote from: Strix on February 25, 2010, 09:48:49 AM
Quote from: Martinus on February 25, 2010, 03:24:01 AM
Yeah. We met for a no-sex date on Sunday and we have a lot in common etc. but he is not my usual type. So we are having a sex date tonight and he brought up how fun it will be to spend an evening and a night together. I'm now being anxious because, especially if sex sucks, it will be very awkward to get out of it. So I want to make up a preemptive excuse why he can't stay over (e.g. have to get up early for work tomorrow or whatnot) but before I do I just wanted to have a reality check if my behaviour is normal or neurotic (in the latter case I will still do it so he does not stay over, but I guess I will try to seek therapy for my intimacy issues :P).

Don't take this to harshly but are you OCD or something? What is a "no-sex" date? Do you plan ahead when you will or will not have sex? I think most people let it occur naturally especially when they are first dating. And, yes, I would have my partner sleep over. If I didn't than how could we have sex again that night or in the morning? Especially if the first time they weren't that good I would want to make sure it wasn't a fluke or nerves.

Mart is gay.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grallon

Quote from: Martinus on February 25, 2010, 03:02:14 AM
How do you feel about it, especially arranging for it beforehand? I think it is quite awkward and I would assume that after the deed is done, your partner (or you, depending on the place) should go home, and you can consider sleeping over only the next time you meet (assuming you do).

Or am I too psycho about it?

Once the tool has performed its function the tool must remove itself.  Or I remove myself if I'm elsewhere.  Sleeping with a stranger is unpleasant.  Hell sleeping with anyone is unpleasant.  So just inform him before the balls get rolling that you prefer to sleep alone.

G.

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Martinus

Strix are you retarded? Of course you know if you end up in bed or not. Unlike your kind, we engage in different activities in bed, so one obviously discussed these things in advance (unless it's a total stranger hook up, in which case it's certain there will be sex involved, so one does not talk about it).

Faeelin

Quote from: Martinus on February 25, 2010, 10:22:28 AM
Strix are you retarded? Of course you know if you end up in bed or not. Unlike your kind, we engage in different activities in bed, so one obviously discussed these things in advance (unless it's a total stranger hook up, in which case it's certain there will be sex involved, so one does not talk about it).

:huh:

I don't do this.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on February 25, 2010, 03:02:14 AM
How do you feel about it, especially arranging for it beforehand? I think it is quite awkward and I would assume that after the deed is done, your partner (or you, depending on the place) should go home, and you can consider sleeping over only the next time you meet (assuming you do).

Or am I too psycho about it?

I never expected it but would always plan that we would come back to my place and have sex...just in case it did happen it was a good policy to be ready.

But yeah you do not talk about arranging sex with women on the first date.

They were always welcome to stay but generally once the deed was done they would go home.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on February 25, 2010, 06:42:29 AM
Gays got the right to drink sweet cocktails, better bodies and an access to easy sex.

Drinking incredibly high calorie drinks like cocktails don't really help the second part...just sayin.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DisturbedPervert

In general I would always expect a chick to spend the night, early on at least.  If she didn't want to I'd assume it's because she has a boyfriend.

Josquius

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on February 25, 2010, 12:04:30 PM
In general I would always expect a chick to spend the night, early on at least.  If she didn't want to I'd assume it's because she has a boyfriend.
Relationships start with sex. If you're hanging out with a girl and you don't have sex with her you're not going out, you're friends.
██████
██████
██████

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!