Vampire teenage girl heartthrob: "I'm allergic to vaginas"

Started by Martinus, February 16, 2010, 10:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on February 16, 2010, 12:25:48 PM
Vaginas aren't exactly the prettiest things in the world.
They serve a nice function but are pretty nasty looking.
Odd thing to say in an interview though.

Depends on how much is showing. They look nice normally but not when propped open to reveal internal organs and shit.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Maximus on February 16, 2010, 01:55:24 PM
especially shit

:lol: 

@PW  I may be showing my naivete here, but what organs?  :unsure:

I will say seeing a baby's head pop out of a hoo-hah is a disturbing sight. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on February 16, 2010, 02:10:42 PM
I will say seeing a baby's head pop out of a hoo-hah is a disturbing sight.

Not one often seen, I trust. Particularly on a first date.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: Malthus on February 16, 2010, 02:28:36 PM

:D

Saw it once on a documentary & told myself when the time comes I would never look down whilst my wife is giving birth. 

I looked down.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on February 16, 2010, 02:32:27 PM

Saw it once on a documentary & told myself when the time comes I would never look down whilst my wife is giving birth. 

I looked down.

Sucker.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: derspiess on February 16, 2010, 02:32:27 PM

I looked down.
I hope you waved

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on February 16, 2010, 02:10:42 PM
@PW  I may be showing my naivete here, but what organs?  :unsure:
He may be talking about that little squid mouth down at the bottom of the well.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 16, 2010, 02:33:26 PM
Sucker.

Thankfully I sort of got lost in the moment, so that picture blurred a bit in my memory.  Actually, the grossest thing turned out to be the afterbirth, which they let sit out in a pan for the longest damned time.  They even gave me the "all clear" to bring family in before they took it away.  yech...

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Barrister

My wife and I agreed that I'm going to be up near her head the entire time...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on February 16, 2010, 04:55:25 PM
My wife and I agreed that I'm going to be up near her head the entire time...

Yeah, that was my plan, too.  Good luck  ;)

Viking

He's gay, we've known that for some time. I hate little emo girls. They get what they deserve.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on February 16, 2010, 01:19:41 PM
Many people are allergic to things they really like. Not exactly strange.

I'm allergic to dogs. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.