Vampire teenage girl heartthrob: "I'm allergic to vaginas"

Started by Martinus, February 16, 2010, 10:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

QuoteTwilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas'

TWILIGHT heartthrob Robert Pattinson has revealed his aversion to female private parts, admitting that he hates "vaginas."

The actor is on the cover of the tenth anniversary issue of Details magazine with his head nestled in between a woman's legs. He also poses with some naked ladies and says that his only relationship of relevance is with his dog.

"I really hate vaginas. I'm allergic to vagina. But I can't say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn't exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover."

Ooops. :homo:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

That is bizarre - is he gay? I mean, I guess you don't ahve to hate vaginas to be gay, or I suppose you could not be gay and hate the coochy, but...yeah...I think I will just stick with 'bizarre'.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grallon

Quote from: Martinus on February 16, 2010, 10:11:14 AM

So he's having tea and dumplings with all those girls following him around?!   He's such a cuty though.  :wub:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

HVC

Apparently he has poor personal hygene and stinks becasue of it. If he's gay, he's going against the fastidious  stereotype :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Fate

Quote from: derspiess on February 16, 2010, 11:21:40 AM
More for me.

Aren't you a social conservative?

Oh, you're the Mark Sanford type of social conservative.   :lol:

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on February 16, 2010, 10:11:14 AM
QuoteTwilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas'

TWILIGHT heartthrob Robert Pattinson has revealed his aversion to female private parts, admitting that he hates "vaginas."

The actor is on the cover of the tenth anniversary issue of Details magazine with his head nestled in between a woman's legs. He also poses with some naked ladies and says that his only relationship of relevance is with his dog.

"I really hate vaginas. I'm allergic to vagina. But I can't say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn't exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover."

Nope, more like :brain:  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: Fate on February 16, 2010, 11:25:36 AM
Oh, you're the Mark Sanford type of social conservative.   :lol:

Yeah, except I married my Argentine.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

Vaginas aren't exactly the prettiest things in the world.
They serve a nice function but are pretty nasty looking.
Odd thing to say in an interview though.
██████
██████
██████

BuddhaRhubarb

Sounds like he's trying to hard to be "edgy" and shed the promise ring vampire vibe. He fails though by being creepy instead of edgy. :ick:
:p

derspiess

Quote from: Tyr on February 16, 2010, 12:25:48 PM
Vaginas aren't exactly the prettiest things in the world.
They serve a nice function but are pretty nasty looking.

Agree to disagree.

The Brain

Many people are allergic to things they really like. Not exactly strange.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.