News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA 2009

Started by Ed Anger, April 04, 2009, 01:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

The only thing to like about USC is the fact that my niece is going there (she's in their computer animation program) on a full-ride scholarship.  Other than that, they are worthless as UCLA.

GO CAL!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

grumbler

Quote from: PDH on May 01, 2009, 11:16:05 AM
The only thing to like about USC is the fact that my niece is going there (she's in their computer animation program) on a full-ride scholarship.  Other than that, they are worthless as UCLA.
Well, you could like the fact that one of my Masters degrees is from there (though I earned it at LSE).
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

PDH

Okay, there are TWO things that are good abou USC.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Barrister

Quote from: PDH on May 01, 2009, 01:19:41 PM
Okay, there are TWO things that are good abou USC.

The Song girls?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

I must admit I enjoy watching USC women's softball and women's volleyball.  :blush:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

You have to mute the TV though. Most annoying fight song in the US. I'd rather listen to Falalalan.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

USC should just play Tusk.

Ed Anger

Boise State gets even more annoying:

http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9900&ATCLID=3745288

And these fags want a BCS berth.

PDH

Valmy, I have crunched the numbers, and I think that the Texas loss to Wyoming this year will be pretty hard for you to take.  You better not come up and watch in person, it could be a bitter and long ride home :)
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

katmai

Jake Heaps currently the #1 rated QB prospect is reported to have picked BYU over homestate U of W...Washington not that lame Wyoming!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PDH

Quote from: katmai on June 03, 2009, 08:24:11 PM
Jake Heaps currently the #1 rated QB prospect is reported to have picked BYU over homestate U of W...Washington not that lame Wyoming!
We already got some quarterbacks...Bay Area dude who fits into Christensen's Missouri offense.  Now, Wyoming needs some receivers...linemen...running backs...tight ends...
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

katmai

Quote from: PDH on June 03, 2009, 08:28:07 PM

We already got some quarterbacks...Bay Area dude who fits into Christensen's Missouri offense.  Now, Wyoming needs some receivers...linemen...running backs...tight ends...

Yeah UDub is chasing after Nick Montana (Joe's kid) and another California QB as well since the starting QB is a Junior this season.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

Quote from: katmai on June 03, 2009, 08:32:43 PM
Quote from: PDH on June 03, 2009, 08:28:07 PM

Yeah UDub is chasing after Nick Montana (Joe's kid) and another California QB as well since the starting QB is a Junior this season.
Nick Montana just doesn't sound as cool as Joe Montana.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 03, 2009, 09:33:16 PM

Maybe it is short for Nicholas Davout Montana.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on June 04, 2009, 07:57:58 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 03, 2009, 09:33:16 PM

Maybe it is short for Nicholas Davout Montana.

If only. If only.