News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA 2009

Started by Ed Anger, April 04, 2009, 01:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Texas is only up by 3 at the half over Wyoming!? :huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 12, 2009, 04:06:29 PM

Only thing bad about the Michigan state game was Pam "Froggy" Ward in the fucking booth. WHO IS SHE BLOWING AT ESPN? :mad:

I don't think she's had much experience with that.   

But yeah, she's definitely one of the few that make me turn the volume all the way down.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

FunkMonk

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 12, 2009, 04:22:44 PM
Texas is only up by 3 at the half over Wyoming!? :huh:

Texas 34-10 now.   ^_^

All is right.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

WVU comes from being down 10-0 to beating East Carolina 35-20.  Sure, it's only East Carolina but in the Coach Stew era, you don't take any win for granted.  I really thought ECU would pick up their 2nd straight win vs. WVU.

Okay, I'll take down the FIRE COACH LUTHER banner from my house for a week.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadImmortalMan

11 seconds left for the Irish...
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2009, 09:46:46 PM
FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FIASLG IFAIUFL UIAGAGLDFFAIL

Holy Mother Church 35, Bill Ayers' Alma Mater 12

:lmfao: :contract: :nelson

derspiess

Say want you want about him, but RichRod has a knack for pulling come from behind wins out of his ass.

MadImmortalMan

Wow, somebody on the ND special teams must have touched that ball as it rocketed by. Otherwise they got robbed of a few seconds. Probably wouldn't have helped though.

Either both ND and Michigan have made huge turnarounds this year, or this was a balanced cripplefight. I'm guessing the former.

MadImmortalMan

Was SC's QB just praying?

dps

USC-Ohio State is underway.

MadImmortalMan

I just hope it's not a blowout.

citizen k

Boise is up 14-0 at the end of the 1st against Miami(Ohio). I went to the Broncoshop last Thursday for some shirts. One has this logo:

stjaba

FSU is down 9-7 to Jacksonville State with about 9 minutes left in the 4th. Oh, have the mighty fallen. If only Bobby was more like Urban.

Link to watch game here, if anyone interested: http://www.justin.tv/wooter_in_a2

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 12, 2009, 07:11:00 PM
Was SC's QB just praying?
Either that or he was trying to get the endzone grass psyched up.  Good game so far.