News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 14, 2010, 04:58:55 PM
I'd ban you for that.

What a coincidence.  I'd ban you for your avatar.   :bowler:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 14, 2010, 04:54:06 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 14, 2010, 04:51:14 PM
All you Favre-lovers are retarded.  That man is a cancer on the NFL's media presence.  It's like T.O.x10.
Even cancer is better then cheering for the Cowboys.  You will never live this down.
Cheering is a strong word.  And cancer isn't really all that bad, when directed properly.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Neil on January 14, 2010, 05:53:36 PM
All you Favre-lovers are retarded.  That man is a cancer on the NFL's media presence.  It's like T.O.x10.
Even cancer is better then cheering for the Cowboys.  You will never live this down.
Cheering is a strong word.  And cancer isn't really all that bad, when directed properly.

"Going totally pro Cowboy" is a sin against humanity no matter what you call it.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on January 14, 2010, 05:00:08 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 14, 2010, 04:58:55 PM
I'd ban you for that.

What a coincidence.  I'd ban you for your avatar.   :bowler:
I would ban both of you for your retarded avatars, but I am pretty laid back.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 14, 2010, 05:56:09 PM
"Going totally pro Cowboy" is a sin against humanity no matter what you call it.
There are teams worse than the Cowboys.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Strix on January 14, 2010, 11:04:02 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 14, 2010, 07:30:13 AM
Your stat of the day:

Manning has thrown 7 INTs in the last 4 games vs. the Ravens despite that the Colts won all 4 games.

I fixed that for you!

How's that Penguins season coming along?

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on January 14, 2010, 06:31:16 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on January 14, 2010, 05:56:09 PM
There are teams worse than the Cowboys.

:hmm:

Not sure I agree.  I know you're going to come back with the Tariots, but they've only been Patriotards for the last decade.  The Cowboys and their fans have been douches for decades.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on January 14, 2010, 06:41:12 PM
:hmm:

Not sure I agree.  I know you're going to come back with the Tariots, but they've only been Patriotards for the last decade.  The Cowboys and their fans have been douches for decades.
Douchebags whose teams go 8-8 and miss the playoffs are a lot less annoying than douchebags whose teams cheat and go 16-0 and win tainted Superbowls and damage the integrity of the game.

Strix

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 14, 2010, 06:34:35 PM

I wouldn't know. I lack the straight ticket mentality of some people.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Neil

Quote from: Strix on January 14, 2010, 09:45:08 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 14, 2010, 06:34:35 PM
I wouldn't know. I lack the straight ticket mentality of some people.
Indeed.  Instead, you're enjoying the antics of the worst team in hockey.

Strix

Quote from: Neil on January 14, 2010, 09:52:18 PM
Indeed.  Instead, you're enjoying the antics of the worst team in hockey.

Sadly true. It's the karma price I pay for the Steelers success. The Hurricanes, Orioles, and 76ers all suffer horrible season after horrible season.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on January 14, 2010, 08:50:28 PM
Douchebags whose teams go 8-8 and miss the playoffs are a lot less annoying than douchebags whose teams cheat and go 16-0 and win tainted Superbowls and damage the integrity of the game.

Fuck the Cowboys forever.   The Patriots only have 2nd tier douche fans.  Jerry Jones is worse than any sort of cheating and whining their players, coaches, and fans could ever do.

Just because they're playing Brett "I'M HAVING FUN AREN'T YOU" Favre doesn't mean the Cowboys and their people aren't suddenly not the most awful things ever.