News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

I think that was a shitty call.  Rogers got full on facemasked when he lost the ball on the last play of the game last week.   :glare:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

ulmont

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 16, 2010, 05:29:27 PM
I think that was a shitty call.  Rogers got full on facemasked when he lost the ball on the last play of the game last week.   :glare:
Not a great call, but I can see how it could be made.  Slap to the head, maybe incidental contact, but then when you grab and turn the mask, that's a call.

As for Rogers, that was a good no-call.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 16, 2010, 05:24:47 PM
Awesome TD run by Bush.  Game is over.

Do we all agree that the Saints have the best uniforms in the league?
The Saints have great uniforms, but the game is still on.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

:lol:

I don't even think Wilson tried to tackle him there.

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 16, 2010, 05:24:47 PM
Do we all agree that the Saints have the best uniforms in the league?

Cowboys?
Chargers?

Colts if you like oldschool?
Falcons if you like modern?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Alcibiades

This game is boring the hell out of me....Cmon Ravens.  :pirate
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 16, 2010, 05:48:31 PM
This game is boring the hell out of me....Cmon Ravens.  :pirate
Which is funny, given that this is supposed to be what people like, a shootout and all that.

Alcibiades

Well I don't like either of these teams.  But Warner nearly got hurt, so that makes it worth watching...nearly.  :swiss:

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 16, 2010, 05:53:40 PM
Well I don't like either of these teams.  But Warner nearly got hurt, so that makes it worth watching...nearly.  :swiss:
What do you have against Warner?

Barrister

I've never heard of anyone having anything against Warner.

Oh, wait.

His Christianity. :rolleyes:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Alcibiades

I'm atheist or something?   :huh:

I just don't like all of his bandwagoners once things start going well for his team.

It's no where near as prolific as my Manning hate.

MadBurgerMaker

Warner is cool, but then again, what has more potential for hilarity than Matt Leinart in a playoff game?

Watch he'll throw an 80 yard TD pass here. 

Aw too bad.

Neil