News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

I'm actually rooting for the roof to collapse on the field during the game.  Cowboys offense on the field preferably. 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 13, 2010, 08:26:43 PM
I'm actually rooting for the roof to collapse on the field during the game.  Cowboys offense on the field preferably.

That happened once already this season.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 13, 2010, 08:23:29 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 13, 2010, 07:58:31 PM
Better than cheering for that honourless scum Favre.
While true, the cowboys should always be scorned in any given situation.  It brings tears of joy to my eyes to watch them implode every postseason game.
The best situation would be a Viking win with a Favre career-ending injury.  Like if he were to gunsling the ball into the ridiculous low-hanging screen, and have it bounce back and impale him through the chest.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

No kidding, my two most hated team playing each other at once in the playoffs.

Neil

Quote from: katmai on January 13, 2010, 08:30:31 PM

That happened once already this season.
That was just the practice field.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Your stat of the day:

Manning has thrown 7 INTs in the last 4 games vs. the Ravens.

Valmy

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 13, 2010, 08:23:29 PM
While true, the cowboys should always be scorned in any given situation.

This should be etched on every NFL stadium.  The one commandment.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Strix

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 14, 2010, 07:30:13 AM
Your stat of the day:

Manning has thrown 7 INTs in the last 4 games vs. the Ravens despite that the Colts won all 4 games.

I fixed that for you!
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Barrister

I'm actually enjoying how most analysts are suddenly picking the Cowboys to win this game.  That'll get the Vikings nice and motivated...   :ph34r:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Ditka will back the Ravens, and the Ravens will prevail.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Neil on January 13, 2010, 07:35:21 PM
I have gone totally pro-Cowboy

You are dead to me.  If Marti didnt keep coming back here you would be the mud below the lowest member we have.

Neil

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 14, 2010, 04:49:35 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 13, 2010, 07:35:21 PM
I have gone totally pro-Cowboy
You are dead to me.  If Marti didnt keep coming back here you would be the mud below the lowest member we have.
All you Favre-lovers are retarded.  That man is a cancer on the NFL's media presence.  It's like T.O.x10.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Neil on January 14, 2010, 04:51:14 PM
All you Favre-lovers are retarded.  That man is a cancer on the NFL's media presence.  It's like T.O.x10.

Even cancer is better then cheering for the Cowboys.  You will never live this down.