News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2010, 09:59:14 PM
Throughout the entire press conference Manning could be seen in full uniform, stalking and pacing in the back of the room.
:lol:

His body language throughout his benching was absolutely hillarious.  You could almost see him mulling over having Bill Polian assassinated.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2010, 10:00:34 PM
Nooooooooooooo!

QuoteDan Dierdorf is excited to be calling Saturday's playoff game between the Ravens and Colts on CBS

Serves you right
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

The professional football team in Indianapolis is favored by -6 1/2.
Insulting.

MadBurgerMaker

The Texans hired a new OC.  Dennison from Denver..former OC, got sent back to...Oline, I think it was, when the new dude took over there.  Apparently, pretty much everyone has already worked together before, and there won't be a whole lot of new stuff for the guys on offense to learn, etc. 

In other Texans news, Alex Gibbs took off for Seattle. 

Nothing really interesting.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 13, 2010, 06:45:16 AM
The Texans hired a new OC.  Dennison from Denver..former OC, got sent back to...Oline, I think it was, when the new dude took over there.  Apparently, pretty much everyone has already worked together before, and there won't be a whole lot of new stuff for the guys on offense to learn, etc. 

In other Texans news, Alex Gibbs took off for Seattle. 

Nothing really interesting.

This thread is for the playoffs and the teams playing them.  So, stop spamming. :P

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 13, 2010, 06:52:15 AM
This thread is for the playoffs and the teams playing them.  So, stop spamming. :P

This is a good example of why you get Dierdorf. :nelson:

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2010, 06:37:03 PM
What do people in Cincy think about Tom Brady being the NFL Comeback Player of the Year, when--and yes, as a Bengals hater I'm saying this--Cedric Benson really should've gotten it?

Doesn't seem to be a big deal, even if it should be.  People booed most of the time when he ran the ball anyway-- not out of any disdain for Benson, but because it didn't look as pretty as exciting as a passing play. 

I'm starting to lose my patience with the yokels re: NFL football.  Half of them act like spoiled brats (what spoiled them, God only knows) and the other half are just plain clueless.  I had a couple people in my section yelling at me to sit down in the 1st quarter last Saturday, when there was a lot going on & the Bengals were actually in the game.  My response was: to stand the entire game :menace:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 13, 2010, 06:35:43 AM
The professional football team in Indianapolis is favored by -6 1/2.
Insulting.

It's good motivation.  Would've been better if the Colts had been favored by 2 scores.  I'll have my imaginary Flacco jersey on Saturday :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 13, 2010, 12:06:36 PM
I'm starting to lose my patience with the yokels re: NFL football.  Half of them act like spoiled brats (what spoiled them, God only knows)

:lol:

QuoteI had a couple people in my section yelling at me to sit down in the 1st quarter last Saturday, when there was a lot going on & the Bengals were actually in the game.  My response was: to stand the entire game :menace:

Nobody sits at Ravens games, unless it's halftime or you're eating.  :huh:

But, every town has its moron fans.  There are still people calling in radio shows here who believe that Harbaugh shouldn't be head coach, and the Black Powah(tm) conspiracy crowd that thinks Bisciotti has Flacco starting over Troy Smith because it's an "Italian thing".

Neil

I have gone totally pro-Cowboy (for one week only) after watching five minutes of NFL Network Favremania.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Every Packer game I've ever been to I've never even seen people sitting in the entire stadium during the game.  Even in college football the fans are standing.   :P
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on January 13, 2010, 07:58:31 PM
Better than cheering for that honourless scum Favre.

While true, the cowboys should always be scorned in any given situation.  It brings tears of joy to my eyes to watch them implode every postseason game.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son