News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

The beta patches since we started has changed a good deal of things, among others the ridicously easy time you all had wit the Reformation. So I very much want to start a new game after this one.

As of France's heavy campaigning to throw me against my neighbors: I made a deal with Russia we both have kept to, my friendship with France keeps the Austrians away, so why should I choose to engage in highly risky wars against these two (for very so-so provinces, none the less) when I have much lucrative prospects elsewhere.

Solmyr

Quote from: Tamas on April 12, 2010, 01:59:24 AM
the ridicously easy time you all had wit the Reformation

<_<

I'm up for playing as long as everyone else.

Berkut

I am having a very good time, but would probably not play again on Sundays. Julie has been a trooper about it, but it really is not a great time to be AFF for 4 hours.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

by the way, I have found out that one of my buddies is quite into EU3, told him to upgrade to HttT and he is now practicing hard.

He told me he could make these Sunday times so depending on how soon the new game starts, he may be interested.

Kleves

I would like to play again as well. Sundays work pretty well for me.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Alcibiades

I will play another game after this.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DGuller

Kleves

Is there an army-size graph? If so, it would be interesting to see how that changed during the wars.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Tamas

Quote from: Kleves on April 12, 2010, 02:29:04 PM
Is there an army-size graph? If so, it would be interesting to see how that changed during the wars.

turn back a page, champ :P

Kleves

sbr

I don't think I want to take over Sweden at this point.  With that much interest in another game after this one ends I will wait for that instead of playing the last 3 sessions as a backward AI ruined country.

I am available for subbing should anyone need that.

Berkut

sbr, you want to take over Russia? It is a ruined country as well, but at least not be the AI!

It is actually doing ok, considering it is 1700 and I still havent Westernized the military.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Solmyr

Incidentally, Kleves has renamed his colony to "Ivory Coast*with". :P

Kleves

Quote from: Solmyr on April 15, 2010, 08:49:08 AM
Incidentally, Kleves has renamed his colony to "Ivory Coast*with". :P
:lol:
I tried to change that damned thing all session. A colonist popped up while I was trying to correct a typo (I had mis-typed, evidently, "with").

sbr

Quote from: Berkut on April 15, 2010, 08:02:41 AM
sbr, you want to take over Russia? It is a ruined country as well, but at least not be the AI!

It is actually doing ok, considering it is 1700 and I still havent Westernized the military.

Yes I will take over if you need out.