News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass Effect 2

Started by Slargos, January 01, 2010, 04:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

It's on its way.

This time, however, I am not going to get fucked in the ass by those douchebags.

Instead of paying for a game that crashes every fucking time I attempt to play it, forcing me to spend as much time cleaning the disc, flushing the cache and blowing on the fucking box fans, as I did playing the goddamned game I am going to pirate it for the PC.

FUCK YOU BIOWARE.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Slargos

At least Paradox eventually duct tape their products into a semblance of functionality.

Bioware, I would happily rape them with rusty spoons as they hang from their toes in my basement.

PAIN.

LOADS OF PAIN.

Slargos

Quote from: Barrister on January 01, 2010, 04:22:22 PM
:rolleyes:

Thief.

The real thief is Bioware.

Selling me the equivalent of a car that spontaneously combusts the second time you attempt to start it. Probably in order to deter car thieves.

Which is in itself not a bad idea, but when the owners start going up in smoke, it's a pretty fucking douchy thing to do.

grumbler

ME was very stable for me.  It's a poor craftsman who blames his tools.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

katmai

Quote from: grumbler on January 01, 2010, 06:36:08 PM

And we all know Slargos has faulty tool.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on January 01, 2010, 06:36:50 PM
Quote from: grumbler on January 01, 2010, 06:36:08 PM

And we all know Slargos has faulty tool.
Poor Slargos.  Him and Siegebreaker.  :(
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Slargos on January 01, 2010, 04:21:31 PM
It's on its way.

This time, however, I am not going to get fucked in the ass by those douchebags.

Instead of paying for a game that crashes every fucking time I attempt to play it, forcing me to spend as much time cleaning the disc, flushing the cache and blowing on the fucking box fans, as I did playing the goddamned game I am going to pirate it for the PC.

FUCK YOU BIOWARE.

ME worked perfectly for me.  Slargos computer fail.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Slargos couldn't wait for the Steam version so got fucked in the ass.

It happens.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

ME (boxed version) worked fine for me. I have ME2 pre-ordered.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

I Killed Kenny

thanks Slargos :hug:

I mean  :huh: where?

Slargos

I got the XBOX version of ME, and I did actually eventually complete one play through.

Through the second half of the game, I had to constantly fiddle with the CD, flush the cache etc etc. Nothing helped when I tried to play it again, it would just freeze during the opening scenes.

That they've gone ahead and released a shitload of DLC and ANOTHER FUCKING GAME without patching this bullshit is enough to make me drop the idea of paying for it again.

Slargos

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on January 02, 2010, 07:50:25 AM
thanks Slargos :hug:

I mean  :huh: where?

Ehr, by "on its way" I mean of course "release date this month". Sorry.  :blush:

Syt

My XBox version also ran fine on two runthroughs. Then I picked up the PC version for a 10er.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

Quote from: Slargos on January 01, 2010, 04:24:36 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 01, 2010, 04:22:22 PM
:rolleyes:

Thief.

The real thief is Bioware.

Selling me the equivalent of a car that spontaneously combusts the second time you attempt to start it. Probably in order to deter car thieves.

Which is in itself not a bad idea, but when the owners start going up in smoke, it's a pretty fucking douchy thing to do.

No, the real thief is the guy who steals things.  If you didn't like the first one, don't get the second.

If someone sold you an exploding car they'd likely get a medal. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017