Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

Vince

Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 03:10:17 PM
Quote from: Vince on January 03, 2010, 03:01:45 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 01:17:33 PM
Welker is hurt, can Brady be far behind?

...and that's why you don't play your starters with nothing on the line.

You watching Goodell?
There was nothing on the line for the Patriots.  That isn't the controversy.

Oh, and I see now about Kris Brown.  Yeah, he's gone.

It's just annoying when I see things like this. 
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/03/goodell-on-jets-colts-we-heard-the-fans-loud-and-clear/

MadBurgerMaker

It appears the Texans have stopped giving a shit.  No "life" in the defense.

Edit: Hey a TD. 

Neil

Quote from: Vince on January 03, 2010, 03:15:19 PM
It's just annoying when I see things like this. 
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/03/goodell-on-jets-colts-we-heard-the-fans-loud-and-clear/
Well, it is annoying when a shit team like the Jets can make the playoffs by being lucky enough to play two clinched teams at the end of the year.  :P

Still, nothing will come of this.  How could it?  They've tried this before, and you just can't come up with an enforceable rule.  What are they going to do, say that if a player makes a certain amount of money, you have to play him for at least three quarters?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 03, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It appears the Texans have stopped giving a shit.  No "life" in the defense.

Edit: Hey a TD.
The offence gave up first.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Matt Schaub: hero.

QuoteThe offence gave up first.

Those misses by Brown seem to have sucked the life out of everyone.   :lol:  I like the crowd cheering loudly when he puts the PAT through.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 03, 2010, 03:32:06 PM
Matt Schaub: hero.

QuoteThe offence gave up first.

Those misses by Brown seem to have sucked the life out of everyone.   :lol:  I like the crowd cheering loudly when he puts the PAT through.
Yeah.  Special teams can really set the tone.

Still he's not as bad as Hauschka.

Sophie Scholl

Brownies! :wub:  Man, I hope this convinces Holmgren to keep Mangini.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Liep

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 03, 2010, 02:24:50 PM
Also, the Indy-Buffalo game is an excellent snow game.  :)

I'm rooting for some decent snow games in the playoff too. Go northern teams!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadBurgerMaker

Wow we may have spoken too soon Neil.  Brown is even making the PATs.

Edit:  Brady's best friend with the pick.  :menace:

Vince

Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 03:23:42 PM
Well, it is annoying when a shit team like the Jets can make the playoffs by being lucky enough to play two clinched teams at the end of the year.  :P

And if it happens they'd be seeded ahead of the Ravens no less.  :P

But the pessimist in me keeps thinking back to 2000 when all the Jets had to do was beat the Ravens to make the playoffs in the last week and Jermaine Lewis raped them. 

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Liep on January 03, 2010, 03:42:19 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 03, 2010, 02:24:50 PM
Also, the Indy-Buffalo game is an excellent snow game.  :)

I'm rooting for some decent snow games in the playoff too. Go northern teams who aren't bitches and play in domes!
Fixed. :thumbsup:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Miami is back up to 24-27, so might kill Steelers hopes yet.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil