Syt 424
Grey Fox 383
Berkut 365
jimmy olsen 352
katmai 337
The Brain 316

Wtf garbon?

garbon

I had a lot of posts in during those early days when no one really felt like posting.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Vince

fhdz

What's pretty cool is that I'm not even in that list. :)
and the horse you rode in on

Barrister

I too am surprised that I'm not all that close.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Valmy

Quote from: fahdiz on April 02, 2009, 11:19:18 AM
What's pretty cool is that I'm not even in that list. :)

And Languish suffers because of it :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Garbon's always been prolific.  Bitchiness and gabbiness frequently go hand in hand.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Strix

Shouldn't the #1 Spammer get the title of Clay Aiken?  :lmfao:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

BuddhaRhubarb

I think before the death and rebirth of Languish Garbon was posting at a pretty good clip as well. He ebbs and flows like most of us. I dunno if my posts-per-day rating is similar to my old one or not. Are you posting more or less than before? Me I'm unsure.
:p

Savonarola