News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The 10 Spammer Worthies so Far

Started by Martinus, April 02, 2009, 10:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecil

I´ll never make any list either but I am more a person that likes to read others antics than create my own.

Ed Anger

Jesus H Christ Val, are you getting all your posting in before getting hitched?

ProTip: Take your laptop into the can. That gives you a solid 20 minutes away from the ball and chain.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Valmy loves to post.  Also, the proliferation of gay threads has given him the opportunity to express his support for faggotry.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on April 03, 2009, 02:53:24 PM
Valmy loves to post.  Also, the proliferation of gay threads has given him the opportunity to express his support for faggotry.

That and the religious threads are making me very prolific.

What is the saying?  Gayness is next to Godliness?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on April 03, 2009, 02:56:14 PM

Jesus is making a list and checking it twice. And your Homo support of Marti is putting you on the naughty one.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Norgy

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2009, 02:58:40 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 03, 2009, 02:56:14 PM

Jesus is making a list and checking it twice. And your Homo support of Marti is putting you on the naughty one.
When the world is mine, homo-supporters will have a rather tough time of it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Strix

Quote from: Norgy on April 03, 2009, 03:06:48 AM
I'm never in the Top 10 of anything.  <_<

You're in the Top 10 of Languishites who lied about having fatal illnesses. You could actually be #1.  :thumbsup:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Siege

You guys have too much time on your hands.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Siege on April 03, 2009, 07:36:13 PM
You guys have too much time on your hands.

...said the soldier with the same posts per day average as the guy waiting to hear what options unemployment is willing to provide for education assistance. :hug:
Experience bij!

saskganesh

..and that's why we losing the war.

unemployed swamp devils. :P
humans were created in their own image

Norgy

Quote from: Strix on April 03, 2009, 04:56:30 PM

You're in the Top 10 of Languishites who lied about having fatal illnesses. You could actually be #1.  :thumbsup:

Excellent.  :)