China executes allegedly mentally ill Briton for drug traficking

Started by The Larch, December 29, 2009, 05:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Quote from: Slargos on December 29, 2009, 06:13:04 AM

When a person is described as "British" and his name is "Akmal", I get a chuckle.  :sleep:

Indeed.  We should take whatever measure is necessary to force them to assimilate.  Such as the obligation to abandon their 'native' name and adopt a proper british or swedish name.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Caliga

It amuses me that the most vocal bigots people on the board now are all gay.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

I've noticed that when a brit gets in trouble overseas, they are always labeled "mentally ill".

The dude that hacked into the military computers? Asparagus syndrome.

The ones that commit murder over here (or anywhere else)? Retards.

The solution? Don't let Brits into your country.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grallon

Quote from: Caliga on December 29, 2009, 08:34:57 AM
It amuses me that the most vocal bigots people on the board now are all gay.  :)

You don't believe in the superiority of western culture Cal?  *suspicious* <_<

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on December 29, 2009, 08:43:05 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 29, 2009, 08:37:39 AM
The dude that hacked into the military computers? Asparagus syndrome.
:lmfao:

Thank Seedy for the Asparagus syndrome crack. I think he first used it and I stole it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on December 29, 2009, 08:45:02 AM
You don't believe in the superiority of western culture Cal?  *suspicious* <_<
I believe in the superiority of heterosexual culture.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on December 29, 2009, 09:06:54 AM

So do I - gay sub culture is so... unsatisfactory.

G.

~Jean-François Revel

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on December 29, 2009, 09:13:26 AM
Quote from: Neil on December 29, 2009, 09:06:54 AM

So do I - gay sub culture is so... unsatisfactory.
Would you then support the physical destruction of those who will not assimilate, such as Martinus?

Faeelin

:glare:

Anyway, I don't get it. The article doesn't mention a history of psychiatric treatment, so what's the evidence he had a mental illness?

Neil

Quote from: Faeelin on December 29, 2009, 09:33:42 AM

Anyway, I don't get it. The article doesn't mention a history of psychiatric treatment, so what's the evidence he had a mental illness?
Isn't it obvious?  Only someone who is mentally ill would commit a crime.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Faeelin on December 29, 2009, 09:33:42 AM

That's why its "allegedly". The trial to determine if he's mentally ill will occur after his execution. These things go much faster when the defendant is dead.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on December 29, 2009, 09:33:10 AM

Would you then support the physical destruction of those who will not assimilate, such as Martinus?

Tsk tsk now that would be wasteful.  Besides you should avoid confusing individual behaviors with collective behaviors.

G.

~Jean-François Revel