China executes allegedly mentally ill Briton for drug traficking

Started by The Larch, December 29, 2009, 05:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on December 30, 2009, 08:29:56 AM
Bahh!  We can't even deal with the relatively minor annoyances that are the gaggle of medieval backwaters in the Middle-East and North Africa and you think we could take on China?! 
Not as we are now.  But the way we used to be, Muslims, the Chinese and Martinus would all be bleeding to death from headwounds.
QuoteBut if I had to choose I'd live under chinese rule rather than under muslim obscurantism.
They're pretty much the same, really.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Jaron

Although I do agree with Marcin there seems to be a nose-in-the-air snobbiness about Asian cultures on this board, that doesn't stop him from being the biggest dousch on this board.

Winner of THE grumbler point.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Drakken

Jacob

Pretty much the only difference between Slargos and Marty is that Slargos has a gentler temper and Marty likes having sex with men.

Richard Hakluyt

They are both much better IRL than their internet personae  :cool:

.............that may not be saying much  :lol:

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on December 30, 2009, 02:43:52 PM
Pretty much the only difference between Slargos and Marty is that Slargos has a gentler temper and Marty likes having sex with men.

Well to be fair we don't know if Slargos doesn't like having sex with men.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on December 30, 2009, 05:43:34 AM
Quote from: The Brain on December 30, 2009, 05:40:40 AM
Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on December 30, 2009, 05:15:19 AM
This rant once again reveals you to be not only the most profoundly bigoted and seething person on this board, but also among its most ignorant and judgmental.

:yeahright: Mart = greatest poster on Languish?

Err.. was there ever any doubt? I'm the face of Languish.

Or at least the sole.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Slargos

Quote from: Razgovory on December 30, 2009, 03:41:25 PM
Quote from: Jacob on December 30, 2009, 02:43:52 PM

Well to be fair we don't know if Slargos doesn't like having sex with men.

I was going to say..  :D

Hell, *I* don't even know that, so I don't see how you could.

Caliga

Quote from: Drakken on December 30, 2009, 02:19:07 PM
I don't picture Martinus crying in a lonely bed, wishing it was someone else instead.
I do.  :menace:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Slargos

Quote from: Caliga on December 30, 2009, 04:56:51 PM
Quote from: Drakken on December 30, 2009, 02:19:07 PM
I don't picture Martinus crying in a lonely bed, wishing it was someone else instead.
I do.  :menace:

So.

Do you spend a lot of time picturing faggots in their beds?

Caliga

Quote from: Slargos on December 30, 2009, 04:58:36 PM
I don't have to answer your questions without my lawyer present, PIG. :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Slargos

Quote from: Caliga on December 30, 2009, 05:04:30 PM
Quote from: Slargos on December 30, 2009, 04:58:36 PM
I don't have to answer your questions without my lawyer present, PIG. :mad:

Oh, my question was largely rhetorical, and I think I've made my point already.  :P

Razgovory

Razgovory