China executes allegedly mentally ill Briton for drug traficking

Started by The Larch, December 29, 2009, 05:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on December 30, 2009, 05:15:19 AM
And just yesterday you said you were so ignorant about China and its culture that you only heard of Cao Cao from a video game!

Your constant hysteria and vitriol is so tired.  This rant once again reveals you to be not only the most profoundly bigoted and seething person on this board, but also among its most ignorant and judgmental.

So according to you, unless I know who Cao Cao was, I cannot, for example, oppose the China's communist regime?

Go fuck yourself. The fact that you had to go to East Asia to find a chick willing to fuck you despite your insecurities and psychoses does not make you some sort of a posterboy for multiculturalism or cultural exchange. Though I can see how a repressed, fucked up disgrace like you could feel at home in a culture that actually celebrates such failings.

Martinus

The Brain

This rant once again reveals you to be not only the most profoundly bigoted and seething person on this board, but also among its most ignorant and judgmental.

:yeahright: Mart = greatest poster on Languish?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on December 30, 2009, 05:40:40 AM
This rant once again reveals you to be not only the most profoundly bigoted and seething person on this board, but also among its most ignorant and judgmental.

:yeahright: Mart = greatest poster on Languish?

Err.. was there ever any doubt? I'm the face of Languish.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on December 30, 2009, 05:34:33 AM
So according to you, unless I know who Cao Cao was, I cannot, for example, oppose the China's communist regime?

Go fuck yourself. The fact that you had to go to East Asia to find a chick willing to fuck you despite your insecurities and psychoses does not make you some sort of a posterboy for multiculturalism or cultural exchange. Though I can see how a repressed, fucked up disgrace like you could feel at home in a culture that actually celebrates such failings.
Martinus: Never Knowingly Understated.
Let's bomb Russia!

Richard Hakluyt

Martinus

Neil

Quote from: Jacob on December 30, 2009, 12:54:14 AM
Quote from: Neil on December 29, 2009, 07:49:23 PMYou know, when I hear things like this, I am afraid that China will defeat the West.  The sheer sensibility of their worldview means that they are a mortal danger to cowardly, decadent Western society.
:lol:

So what would you chose in the end, if the Chinese prevail in this your proposed clash of cultures?  Throw your lot in with them or go down with your defeated colours nailed to the mast of the West?
I'm with us.  However, such a serious shock might be sufficient to turn us back into what we were, at least enough of us that we can roll back the advances that those triumphalists who thought that because we were secure on top, the the time had come for everyone to share in the spoils.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Neil on December 29, 2009, 07:49:23 PM
You know, when I hear things like this, I am afraid that China will defeat the West.  The sheer sensibility of their worldview means that they are a mortal danger to cowardly, decadent Western society.

Better they take over then the muzzies.

Solmyr

I think Neil underestimates the willingness of the West to resort to violence. Sure, we talk a lot about world peace and brotherly love, but if things get critical, I fully expect a counterstrike.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on December 30, 2009, 07:14:49 AM

I'm with us.  However, such a serious shock might be sufficient to turn us back into what we were, at least enough of us that we can roll back the advances that those triumphalists who thought that because we were secure on top, the the time had come for everyone to share in the spoils.

Bahh!  We can't even deal with the relatively minor annoyances that are the gaggle of medieval backwaters in the Middle-East and North Africa and you think we could take on China?! 

But if I had to choose I'd live under chinese rule rather than under muslim obscurantism.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Sheilbh

Quote from: Slargos on December 30, 2009, 05:21:59 AM
:yeah:

One of us. One of us. One of us.
Neither you nor Mart are one of us*

*By which I mean one of them.  I'm not one of us either.
Let's bomb Russia!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on December 30, 2009, 05:34:33 AM
And just yesterday you said you were so ignorant about China and its culture that you only heard of Cao Cao from a video game!

Your constant hysteria and vitriol is so tired.  This rant once again reveals you to be not only the most profoundly bigoted and seething person on this board, but also among its most ignorant and judgmental.

Damn Mart, don't hold back, tell us what you really think.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point