News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Father 'forced son into sex with hooker'

Started by jimmy olsen, December 25, 2009, 04:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 27, 2009, 10:33:54 AM
Geez... glad you weren't my father- I didn't even kiss a girl until I was 16.

When did you first want to kiss a girl though?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 26, 2009, 01:38:40 PM
If he's not into women/girls by the time he's 14, I don't think it was gonna happen ever.

Maybe he would hire a girl to kiss you before that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 27, 2009, 10:35:07 AM

When did you first want to kiss a girl though?

Want?  9.  When did I first get over my embarrassment at ineptitude enough to show it outwardly?  16.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

CountDeMoney

We should force Marty into sex with a woman, and watch his head explode.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2009, 11:02:59 AM
That would be an interesting experiment.  If Martinus turns hetero, then faggotry is simply a deviant practice.  On the other hand, if he remains homo, it is either a genetic disorder or a mental illness, and thus must be cured with execution.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 27, 2009, 11:24:03 AM
That would be an interesting experiment.  If Martinus turns hetero, then faggotry is simply a deviant practice.  On the other hand, if he remains homo, it is either a genetic disorder or a mental illness, and thus must be cured with execution.

Marty, would just scream and run off.

"Her toes have no Hobbit hair on them...? Nooooooo....!"

Razgovory

This is the best idea ever.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 26, 2009, 01:38:40 PM
If he's not into women/girls by the time he's 14, I don't think it was gonna happen ever.

that's not exactly a late blooming

Monoriu

Razgovory

Quote from: Monoriu on December 27, 2009, 09:19:29 PM
I first kissed a girl when I was 21.

And you were married to her for two years before that!

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!