News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Father 'forced son into sex with hooker'

Started by jimmy olsen, December 25, 2009, 04:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Razgovory on December 25, 2009, 10:55:48 AM

Oh and I just noticed the new smileys.  I like this one in particular  :shutup:   What can't be summed up by a mouthful of bacon?

Holy crap, new smileys.  :showoff:

I don't even know what this one means

Josquius

Bad motivation.
Worthy abstract theory.
Horrible plan.
Amazingly badly executed.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 25, 2009, 11:12:13 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 25, 2009, 10:55:48 AM
Kids probably not even gay.  He's probably just shy or fat or something.  He wouldn't have had to force the son if he had paid for a higher priced hooker.  50 bucks?  Jeez. :yuk:  That's like encouraging your kid to develop an interest in astronomy by giving him a cardboard tube from a paper towel roll.

You read it wrong, it said he paid in $50 notes, so she cost at least $100.

Just noticed the new smiles as well. What's the point of the gossipy one?

:shutup:  Bacon mouth!

Viva la Bacon Revolution!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

http://www.popsci.com/bacon

The Bacon Hijack continues.

Remember, it's not SPAM, it's Bacon!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Grey Fox

Marti, because the usual "Totally appalling111oneone!!" thing is a joke.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Faeelin

Quote from: Razgovory on December 25, 2009, 11:19:34 AM

I've eaten bacon with ice cream, and that image makes me sick.

As for the link.... eh. It sucks for the kid, but I don't see it as bad as using force to sodomize a teenager. Sorry.

grumbler

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 25, 2009, 10:42:57 AM
As I say I'm with Marti.  Given the sheer level of outrage that's normal in Tim posts this reaction seems a bit unusual.  I'd perhaps phrase things differently than Marti, perhaps less excitably :)
But you don't pretend to be tolerant, nor to be a lawyer, so your level of hypocrisy is much lower.  ;)
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Hypocrisy is the homage that vice pays to virtue. :P

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on December 25, 2009, 03:25:52 PM
Hypocrisy is the homage that vice pays to virtue. :P
OMG IGNOAR RULE VIOLATION !!!111oneoneone
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

The sepoys won't like their new guns.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Josquius

Quote from: DGuller on December 25, 2009, 04:22:19 PM
So, did the kid turn out to be gay?
No, he had sex with a woman  :P

That is the way these sorts of people seem to lean though. To me it looks like they judge sexuality entirely by your actions rather than what you really want in your head. Hence all these 'gay conversion' courses and the like.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 25, 2009, 04:14:46 PM

The sepoys won't like their new guns.

Those are just ugly rumors.  Neither Pork nor Beef was used to grease anything in this new technology.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive