Main Menu

Father 'forced son into sex with hooker'

Started by jimmy olsen, December 25, 2009, 04:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 25, 2009, 09:26:47 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 25, 2009, 09:14:24 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 25, 2009, 07:20:45 AM
If he brought it up casually in a conversation with authorities? Hell yeah.

You said in your post about "stupid ideas" and him thinking "it would work". Surely you did not mean him admitting having done so to the cops because I can't see what would it "working" would have to do with anything. Now you are backtracking.
The whole story is tale of stupidity from start to finish, I'm not backtracking on anything.

You never gave the father in your hypothetical a reason for the crime. To turn him gay? If so I definitely would have centered my comment on his stupidity.

That is my point, you retard. Your comment about how stupid the father was that he thought his "method" would "work" - not about the outrage about a child rape by a homophobic moron.

Tamas

I can't believe that Marty can still surprise me after all these years  :lol:

The Brain

Mart, I hate to break it to you but it's the stupidity that stands out, not the crime. Much like in this thread.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on December 25, 2009, 09:28:24 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 25, 2009, 09:26:47 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 25, 2009, 09:14:24 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 25, 2009, 07:20:45 AM
If he brought it up casually in a conversation with authorities? Hell yeah.

You said in your post about "stupid ideas" and him thinking "it would work". Surely you did not mean him admitting having done so to the cops because I can't see what would it "working" would have to do with anything. Now you are backtracking.
The whole story is tale of stupidity from start to finish, I'm not backtracking on anything.

You never gave the father in your hypothetical a reason for the crime. To turn him gay? If so I definitely would have centered my comment on his stupidity.

That is my point, you retard. Your comment about how stupid the father was that he thought his "method" would "work" - not about the outrage about a child rape by a homophobic moron.
I think everyone here knows that I think child rape is horrific. I don't see why you giving me so much grief for pointing out how exceptionally stupid this guy is. It wouldn't have mattered what his aim was, turn the kid gay, straight, convert him to religion X, whatever; to think that he was going to successfully accomplish this through sexual assault was moronic on an epic scale and worth noting.

In comparison the doctor from Delaware was a garden variety monster, with nothing truly exceptional about him aside perhaps from the number of victims. What more can you say aside from a generic denouncement.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

I think everyone here knows that child rape is less horrific than allowing children to succumb to Martinusism.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sheilbh

As I say I'm with Marti.  Given the sheer level of outrage that's normal in Tim posts this reaction seems a bit unusual.  I'd perhaps phrase things differently than Marti, perhaps less excitably :)
Let's bomb Russia!

Grallon

Quote from: Martinus on December 25, 2009, 06:39:10 AM

You make me sick, you retarded cancer-ridden scumbag.

Have some Paxil will you?  :rolleyes:

-----

As for that cretin of a father, he probably sealed the deal and his son might now avoid females like the plague. :P

G.

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Martinus

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 25, 2009, 10:42:57 AM
As I say I'm with Marti.  Given the sheer level of outrage that's normal in Tim posts this reaction seems a bit unusual.  I'd perhaps phrase things differently than Marti, perhaps less excitably :)

Well, I have certain loyal audience I have to accommodate, hence the level of shrillness - but yeah, my point was the same as you said. :)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 25, 2009, 10:42:57 AM
Just because I say somethings appalling or someone should burned at the stake doesn't mean I'm foaming at the mouth with rage while I type it. I'm actually a pretty mellow laid back guy. I doubt my actual feelings on any of the crimes discussed differ in any way from the average man.

Just ask HMB, Cal, Wags, Kron, Meri or anyone who's met me whether I seemed like the hyper-excitable judgmental optimist you've all pegged me as.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Kids probably not even gay.  He's probably just shy or fat or something.  He wouldn't have had to force the son if he had paid for a higher priced hooker.  50 bucks?  Jeez. :yuk:  That's like encouraging your kid to develop an interest in astronomy by giving him a cardboard tube from a paper towel roll.

Oh and I just noticed the new smileys.  I like this one in particular  :shutup:   What can't be summed up by a mouthful of bacon?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Grallon on December 25, 2009, 10:43:57 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 25, 2009, 06:39:10 AM

You make me sick, you retarded cancer-ridden scumbag.

Have some Paxil will you?  :rolleyes:

-----

As for that cretin of a father, he probably sealed the deal and his son might now avoid females like the plague. :P

G.

Paxil is a weight gainer.  It'd help Marty bulk up a bit.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

merithyn

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 25, 2009, 10:50:49 AM
Just ask HMB, Cal, Wags, Kron, Meri or anyone who's met me whether I seemed like the hyper-excitable judgmental optimist you've all pegged me as.

No, he's not, and because I've met him, I don't read his posts in that tone, either.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

dps

Quote from: Razgovory on December 25, 2009, 10:55:48 AM
Kids probably not even gay.  He's probably just shy or fat or something.  He wouldn't have had to force the son if he had paid for a higher priced hooker.  50 bucks?  Jeez. :yuk: 

Reading comprehension fail.  He paid her in $50 BILLS, plural.

And everyone's missing the subtext here.  Tim's just upset that nobody got a hooker for him when he was 14.

Razgovory

Quote from: dps on December 25, 2009, 11:01:34 AM
Kids probably not even gay.  He's probably just shy or fat or something.  He wouldn't have had to force the son if he had paid for a higher priced hooker.  50 bucks?  Jeez. :yuk: 

Reading comprehension fail.  He paid her in $50 BILLS, plural.

And everyone's missing the subtext here.  Tim's just upset that nobody got a hooker for him when he was 14.

Actually it said notes.  Besides it's not real money, it's Australian money.

jimmy olsen

Kids probably not even gay.  He's probably just shy or fat or something.  He wouldn't have had to force the son if he had paid for a higher priced hooker.  50 bucks?  Jeez. :yuk:  That's like encouraging your kid to develop an interest in astronomy by giving him a cardboard tube from a paper towel roll.

You read it wrong, it said he paid in $50 notes, so she cost at least $100.

Just noticed the new smiles as well. What's the point of the gossipy one?

1 Karma Chameleon point