News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

White Hair

Started by DisturbedPervert, December 22, 2009, 02:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syk

Quote from: Valdemar on December 23, 2009, 05:15:10 AM
None that I know of at 38, but then my dad didn't go salt and pepper until his 60s and now at 75 he is still salt and pepper moving on grey :)

V
My father's not even half grey yet. He is 60 and has/had black hair. His moustache and the temples are mostly grey though. No receding hairline. I have good hope won't be balding before I'm 70.

Martinus

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on December 22, 2009, 05:30:30 PM
No white or grey hairs as yet  :cool:

Same. Blond guys are lucky like that.  :cool:

Solmyr

I'm 32 now and I've been noticing a grey hair every few months or so, for the past couple of years. Nothing major yet though.

Sheilbh

I'm quite looking forward to having grey hair though.  Looks dignified on a man and no-one can tell an old man what to do.  Baby blue track suits here I come :wub:
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on December 23, 2009, 04:45:06 AM
If it's any comfort, him indoors is 36 and has a few grey hairs on his head but worse (apparently) in his chest hair and pubes  :lol:

Creppy.

Luckily, my pubes are still a lush, bucolic forest.

HisMajestyBOB

Grey hair makes you look distinguished.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Grallon

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on December 23, 2009, 07:28:43 AM
Grey hair makes you look distinguished.

Grey hair makes you look old.  <_<

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Brazen

Caliga

I am looking forward to going grey.  :cool: I was quite happy when my crow's feet started appearing a few years ago.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grallon

Quote from: Brazen on December 23, 2009, 08:13:33 AM
Better:

than:

:contract:

:bleeding:

B. my dear, I'm a gay man; I worship youthfull - not seasoned like Clooney, nor - *shudder* - mummified like Berlusconi.

Observe:

1) River Phoenix
2) Thomas Dekker
3) Zac Effron

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

It's amazing, but Grallon and Siegy are awfully similar.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.