News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

White Hair

Started by DisturbedPervert, December 22, 2009, 02:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

25 and a few wite hairs. not very noticable. As has been said as long as i have hair i don't care the colour. at 16 my heair started thinning, but thinkfully it stopped. still thinner then it was, but at lest it's there lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

I have really thick hair.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Caliga on December 22, 2009, 02:57:47 PM
I'm 33 and while I have no white hair on my head yet (and I have no balding going on either), I do get the occasional white hair in my moustache and goatee.  They started showing up about 2-3 years ago.

I get blonde and red hairs there, but never white so far, and my normal hair is dark brown.

Caliga

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 22, 2009, 03:13:34 PM
I get blonde and red hairs there, but never white so far, and my normal hair is dark brown.
My overall hair color is brown with a tinge of red (my dad used to be a natural redhead before he went grey... I think my mother might have been also but she has always dyed her hair blonde so I dunno for sure)... but yeah, my beard is noticably redder than my head hair.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

My dad's beard was salt-and-pepper by the time he was 22; it shows in some of my baby pictures.

S' father apparently started going grey at 16.
Experience bij!

The Larch

The first white hair I remember was when I was 17, in my beard. I freaked out and pulled it off, and never reappeared. They started appearing in my hair since I was 26 or so, and even if they're still not really noticeable, they're steadily increasing. I'm not particulary worried about it, my father also started greying early, an his father as well, so it runs in the family. The tradeoff is strong, abundant hair. No balding over here evah!  :cool:

Cecil

Since I was old enough to grow hair?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Slargos

At 29, I noticed my first white hair this year aswell, in my eye brow. A long fuck off shiny white one that I'd never seen before, so it came as a huge surprise one morning. A bit disturbing actually that I hadn't seen it before.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Richard Hakluyt

No white or grey hairs as yet  :cool:

Camerus

My friend went quite grey at 17.  He dyed for a while, but he stopped a couple years ago, and is now completely grey in his twenties.

As for me, my hair is fair, so when the white hairs do come, presumably they'll be more difficult to notice.   :uffda:

Monoriu

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 22, 2009, 02:11:05 PM
What is the normal age to start getting white hairs?  I'm 29 and I think I'm still too young to be getting this.  It's not like I have one or two, there are a couple dozen whenever I go through my hair.  It's not visible at all unless you are specifically looking for them, but there are a lot, and I wasn't expecting this for another 10 years.  Do I have Head Cancer or something?

What age did you people begin to get white hair?

Before 20. 

Grallon

Meh!  I'm 42 and the only whites I have are on the chest, the eyebrows and some around the groin.

But then we'll all end up like that anyway so why worry?  Like we'll all end up dead.  :mellow:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel