News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

White Hair

Started by DisturbedPervert, December 22, 2009, 02:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Grallon on December 22, 2009, 07:22:42 PM
Meh!  I'm 42 and the only whites I have are on the chest, the eyebrows and some around the groin.

But then we'll all end up like that anyway so why worry?  Like we'll all end up dead.  :mellow:

Speak for yourself.   :goodboy:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

I'm 39, and when I let it get long, it begins to show in individual strands.  Nothing pronounced yet, but I suppose it's on its way.  :(
Although, if I don't shave for several days, I start to see a bit of white on my chin.  Disconcerting.

Josephus

I just had a look to make sure....but no...no grey pubes  :)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

lustindarkness

Gray in my beard, more on the right side for some weird reason. My mom had gray hair since her teens.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Maximus

Ed Anger

Very little in the hair but if I go with a goatee, I look like Col. Sander's bastard child.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

merithyn

First gray hairs started showing around aged 12. At 20, I had several at all times. At 30, my face was partially framed in gray. At 40, I color it so I've no idea.  :Embarrass:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

katmai

at age 23 for me, have mostly in temples.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 22, 2009, 07:26:52 PM
I'm 39, and when I let it get long, it begins to show in individual strands.  Nothing pronounced yet, but I suppose it's on its way.  :(
Although, if I don't shave for several days, I start to see a bit of white on my chin.  Disconcerting.

Sounds like me, I am the same age and also don't have any concentrations, but a bunch scattered everywhere.

Pedrito

White hair started around 32, I blame the stress of marriage.
On the other hand, I'm almost completely bald on top - the hairline started receding when I was 25; I blame the stress of marriage, five years before it actually happened.
Strange thing is, I have clear streaks of reddish brown hair in my beard if I let it grow, and these red hair were the first to turn white about 5 year ago.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Brazen

Never had any and never needed to colour my hair. It's a benefit of my hair colour.

If it's any comfort, him indoors is 36 and has a few grey hairs on his head but worse (apparently) in his chest hair and pubes  :lol:

Valdemar

None that I know of at 38, but then my dad didn't go salt and pepper until his 60s and now at 75 he is still salt and pepper moving on grey :)

V