News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ocean planet discovered

Started by jimmy olsen, December 16, 2009, 07:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

We all have our enemies.  Some more then others.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Fireblade

Quote from: Jacob on December 17, 2009, 12:10:57 AM
Quote from: Fireblade on December 16, 2009, 11:57:28 PMSeconded!

THUNDERDOME!

A good idea, however:

1. This is not TBR.  I don't think they do Thunderdomes out here.  Though maybe it would be okay.

2. Timmy in a Thunderdome?  I mean "uppity buttercookie"?  That'd be like sending a cripple to compete in a kick-boxing match.  Even I would feel sorry for him.

:rolleyes: My money's on Timmy.

Jacob

Martinus

I'm completely on Jake's side in this. My reaction would have been the same. Kudos for not falling to the carebear mafia's pressure.

As a side note, I just love grallon coming to the defense of Tim on account of possibly getting to fuck him in the end. Though, I guess he needs to hedge his bets - one needs to be a retard to get fucked by grallon.  :cool:

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on December 17, 2009, 01:37:05 AM
I'm completely on Jake's side in this.
Way to kick a man when he's down. :pinch:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

garbon

Is butter cookie an insult? I mean I get that it is an undesirable snack...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Jacob on December 17, 2009, 12:14:58 AM
It's not Timmy specifically, it's blithe idiocy.  The good intentions and puppy dog like eagerness doesn't mitigate, it compounds.  I like Timmy well enough when he doesn't engage in it, but he is the foremost practitioner on languish.  I react fairly strongly to it elsewhere as well, so it's not really personal.
I can see this.  Broadly I'm with Marti and Jake.

Surprised by G's positioning.
Let's bomb Russia!

katmai

Quote from: garbon on December 17, 2009, 02:37:34 AM
Is butter cookie an insult? I mean I get that it is an undesirable snack...

I don't think so, hence why I found it funny.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on December 17, 2009, 01:37:05 AM
My reaction would have been the same.

No shit.
Your reaction was the same when I mentioned on MSN that I couldn't enjoy Dexter because the lead actor kept reminding me of his role in Six Feet Under.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on December 17, 2009, 12:05:48 AM
Given the number of people on this board who spend all their posting time deliberately competing to be the biggest asshole that's quite a compliment; especially if we consider that they're native speakers and I'm not ;)

I have never once tried to be the bigger asshole on this board. :mellow:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.