One for the Twilight fans

Started by Brazen, December 16, 2009, 07:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRonn

Wow, bizarre story summary.   :huh:

Ed Anger

Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 16, 2009, 09:25:41 AM
One word, guys: girlfriend.

hilarious. You gotta make a stand somewhere.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2009, 07:59:45 AM
I don't understand why chicks think that dude is so hot.  He looks like someone who just got out of bed, since he is unshaven and never seems to comb his hair.  Is filthiness the new HOTT look?  :huh:

Especially that it is a staple case of Misaimed Fandom. Robert Pattinson notoriously hates Twilight, finds that the books suck ass, and deliberately acts so that Edward looks like a creepy jackass on screen. The only reason he is in this movie is Kristen Stewart.

Grey Fox

One word, guys: girlfriend.  Plus, the books are far better than the movies thus far; I figured they were OK pulp fiction, but didn't get the craze.

My girlfriend read them. She owns Twilight, seen new moon. Her sister is also crazy about them.

Atleast in the movie I get to stare at Kristen Stewarts pretty ass
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2009, 09:45:35 AM
hilarious. You gotta make a stand somewhere.

I have since then.  The gloves came off when she started suggesting guy-liner. :contract:
Experience bij!

Valmy

Quote from: Drakken on December 16, 2009, 10:57:27 AM
Robert Pattinson notoriously hates Twilight

Lucky guy got to be in both Twilight and Harry Potter.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Viking

I don't understand why chicks think that dude is so hot.  He looks like someone who just got out of bed, since he is unshaven and never seems to comb his hair.  Is filthiness the new HOTT look?  :huh:

Especially that it is a staple case of Misaimed Fandom. Robert Pattinson notoriously hates Twilight, finds that the books suck ass, and deliberately acts so that Edward looks like a creepy jackass on screen. The only reason he is in this movie is Kristen Stewart.

The money has nothing to do with it?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Drakken

Quote from: Viking on December 16, 2009, 11:34:16 AM

He auditioned because he wanted to score with the chick. Money came in second.

Viking

Quote from: Valmy on December 16, 2009, 11:33:29 AM
Robert Pattinson notoriously hates Twilight

Lucky guy got to be in both Twilight and Harry Potter.

He's the Hugo Weaving of our day.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: Drakken on December 16, 2009, 11:36:00 AM
Quote from: Viking on December 16, 2009, 11:34:16 AM

He auditioned because he wanted to score with the chick. Money came in second.

Well, that's all right with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tamas on December 16, 2009, 09:26:31 AM
One word, guys: girlfriend.  Plus, the books are far better than the movies thus far; I figured they were OK pulp fiction, but didn't get the craze.

Another word: gay

Half-gay. :contract:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Drakken

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 16, 2009, 11:29:25 AM

My girlfriend read them. She owns Twilight, seen new moon. Her sister is also crazy about them.

Atleast in the movie I get to stare at Kristen Stewarts pretty ass

Me and my GF call the series "ToĆ©lette" (or Toilette).  Even she despises it all. <_< 

Valmy

Yeah my wife thinks Twilight is lame as hell.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

To have read them: you can only read a certain number of books in your life. There was a study I read ages ago on this. The number is surprisingly small.

QuoteEspecially that it is a staple case of Misaimed Fandom. Robert Pattinson notoriously hates Twilight, finds that the books suck ass, and deliberately acts so that Edward looks like a creepy jackass on screen. The only reason he is in this movie is Kristen Stewart.
Source?
As thats rather awesome.

It always has been (for a long time anyway...60s?). But only TV filthy. Real filthy is a huge turn off. Damn it.
██████
██████
██████

Martinus

I agree. I mean, he looks hot *sometimes* but definitely is not the kind of sex icon he is made to be. Compared to Brad Pitt, for example. he is the third league.