Latino Group Invokes The Bible To Counter Rev. Rivera's Boycott Campaign

Started by jimmy olsen, December 15, 2009, 08:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 16, 2009, 01:45:32 AM
Once again, a completely predictable response. Seriously Marty, a 14 year old girl could make you dance like a puppet. Lame. :thumbsdown:

Only if her name is Jadwiga!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

Martinus

Once again, a completely predictable response. Seriously Marty, a 14 year old girl could make you dance like a puppet. Lame. :thumbsdown:

Well the entire campaign/shtick of this poster is ridiculous. How about advocating traveling large distances on a donkey - it was what Joseph and Mary did too.  :rolleyes:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on December 16, 2009, 01:53:00 AM

Well the entire campaign/shtick of this poster is ridiculous. How about advocating traveling large distances on a donkey - it was what Joseph and Mary did too.  :rolleyes:
Maybe because that would have nothing to do with the situation at hand? Seriously are you really that thick?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: HVC on December 15, 2009, 09:43:03 PM
Quote from: katmai on December 15, 2009, 09:25:08 PM
Not all of them are willing to marry some poor schlub from West Virginia to gain their citizenship!
It's ok, as punishment for letting in an argie into the US derspiess's desendents shall forever carry the shame of being hispanic. Fates a bitch (and not just the poster either :P )

a funny thing since there's probably more Italian and German blood in Argentina than anything else. Only needs some Irish and voilà, a perfect USian :p

katmai

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on December 16, 2009, 02:48:24 AM
Quote from: HVC on December 15, 2009, 09:43:03 PM
Quote from: katmai on December 15, 2009, 09:25:08 PM
Not all of them are willing to marry some poor schlub from West Virginia to gain their citizenship!
It's ok, as punishment for letting in an argie into the US derspiess's desendents shall forever carry the shame of being hispanic. Fates a bitch (and not just the poster either :P )

a funny thing since there's probably more Italian and German blood in Argentina than anything else. Only needs some Irish and voilà, a perfect USian :p

Yeah i didn't feel like correcting the Canuckchop.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

And yet because they speak Spanish, they are inferior to the civilized races.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

Wait....Wasn't the census forcing all the Jews to go back to their hometown a bad thing?
Sure, it ultimatly led to Jesus being born in Bethlehem instead of elsewhere but so what? Rome=baaaad.
██████
██████
██████

KRonn

Dumb on both sides, though I'd tend to agree with the "What would Jesus do" side more, and that they should be counted. But if Hispanics choose not to be counted, due to protesting the lack of reform (some ideas which probably many Americans disagree with anyway) it's their loss.

dps

Quote from: Jaron on December 16, 2009, 01:09:23 AM
What exactly would you like immigration reform to look like? Cement walls and armed patrols?

Not necessarily armed patrols.  Massive minefields and large numbers of killer robot droids would be OK too.

Jacob

Quote from: dps on December 16, 2009, 04:42:24 PMNot necessarily armed patrols.  Massive minefields and large numbers of killer robot droids would be OK too.

Killer robot droids might not be a good idea.  If they're hacked, you could get fucked.

Jacob

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 16, 2009, 01:57:04 AMMaybe because that would have nothing to do with the situation at hand? Seriously are you really that thick?

Grallon has taught you well it seems, caring more about thickness than length.

derspiess

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on December 16, 2009, 02:48:24 AM

Several Irish made it down there, actually.  My mother in law's grandfather was Irish.  Not sure if I'll ever tell my kid about it :ph34r:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Also, one of my son's middle names is named for an Irish Revolutionary. Wolfe Tone.

Fuck the English.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive