Latino Group Invokes The Bible To Counter Rev. Rivera's Boycott Campaign

Started by jimmy olsen, December 15, 2009, 08:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Jacob on December 16, 2009, 04:52:19 PM
Quote from: dps on December 16, 2009, 04:42:24 PMNot necessarily armed patrols.  Massive minefields and large numbers of killer robot droids would be OK too.

Killer robot droids might not be a good idea.  If they're hacked, you could get fucked.
Just make them unhackable.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2009, 05:28:40 PM
Also, one of my son's middle names is named for an Irish Revolutionary. Wolfe Tone.

Fuck the English.
Wow.  You and CdM are quite the pair of micks, aren't you?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

That is outrageous why would the Roman Empire conduct a census in a client Kingdom?!  Un-historical nonsense!  :mad:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on December 16, 2009, 08:40:49 PM
Also, one of my son's middle names is named for an Irish Revolutionary. Wolfe Tone.

Fuck the English.
I'm not irish. I'm a mutt.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Fuck the English.

Give me some good names of Englishmen who persecuted the Irish.  Might start trying for another kid, and I need a name I can use to offset Mr. Micklover's kid's name. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on December 17, 2009, 04:59:09 PM

Fuck the English.

Give me some good names of Englishmen who persecuted the Irish.  Might start trying for another kid, and I need a name I can use to offset Mr. Micklover's kid's name.

Dude, you can't outbreed me.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 17, 2009, 05:00:06 PM

You got me there.   My wife's probably old enough to be your mother in law :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on December 17, 2009, 05:16:04 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 17, 2009, 05:00:06 PM

You got me there.   My wife's probably old enough to be your mother in law :P

Ow. Et tu?

Maybe Meagher for the next kid.

derspiess