News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Snow!

Started by Martinus, December 14, 2009, 06:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Snowed here a little bit, here this morning then it rained all day.  I was going to go fishing with my dad.  Instead we went to the movies.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Liep

They're expecting 20cm snow and winds up to 20m/s tomorrow. Should be fun to watch the, either, complete logistic breakdown of Copenhagen or the weathermen trying to explain the light drizzle.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 17, 2013, 03:49:56 PM
Wintry mix forecast for Monday morning.

Suck it, commuters.

Not a drop.  Damn you, commuters.

Liep

Quote from: Liep on March 18, 2013, 09:28:33 AM
They're expecting 20cm snow and winds up to 20m/s tomorrow. Should be fun to watch the, either, complete logistic breakdown of Copenhagen or the weathermen trying to explain the light drizzle.
It's already down to 5-10 cm in the predictions.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DGuller

Definitely snowing here today.  When I was coming home from work, it was that nasty combination of snow and wind that pelts you in the face.  I actually strained some muscle around my right eye from all the squinting I was doing.

Maximus

Grey Fox

33.2 cm yesterday, Yay! Spring.

On March 21st 2012 it was 27 Celcius in Montreal.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

fhdz

Quote from: DGuller on March 18, 2013, 06:40:02 PM
Definitely snowing here today.  When I was coming home from work, it was that nasty combination of snow and wind that pelts you in the face.  I actually strained some muscle around my right eye from all the squinting I was doing.

:D
and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

4-8 inches expected by Monday morning. The wolf's lair is on YELLOW alert.

I might have enough salt left for this one.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

we were suppose to get 3-7 inches here, ended up being too warm so turned to rain then ice instead :bleeding:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Zanza

It's fucking snowing here again. :ultra:

katmai

Quote from: Zanza on March 23, 2013, 08:48:18 AM

Same, we are expecting 9-18 inches between now and tue morning.  :cry:

Tonitrus

Quote from: katmai on March 24, 2013, 08:45:13 PM

I've been thinking recently that it'd be nice to go back to Alaska...

Dreamkiller.  :mad:

katmai

What sucks has we have spent last month with the spring thaw already in effect, so this is a big fuck you from mother nature.

merithyn

Quote from: katmai on March 24, 2013, 08:45:13 PM

Same here! :w00t:

We already have about six inches, with another six expected overnight. :yeah:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...