Lesbian beats black man to become mayor of the South's Largest City

Started by Faeelin, December 13, 2009, 02:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I was flipping channels yesterday, on the Joy Behar show (stop laughing), the lesbo mayor was on along with the poofter from Frasier. Both were so anti-marty and non-frothing, I got a giggle out of it.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on December 15, 2009, 09:29:30 AM
Quote from: Faeelin on December 13, 2009, 10:26:26 PM
Oil, I think. Now the poor sap wants to help people as  a lawyer.
No he doesn't.  People don't become lawyers to help people, they become lawyers to hurt people.  Deciding to become a lawyer is a negative choice, and is invariably fueled by negative emotions.

I must be your worst nightmare.  :lol:

Queequeg

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 15, 2009, 02:55:52 PM
I was flipping channels yesterday, on the Joy Behar show (stop laughing), the lesbo mayor was on along with the poofter from Frasier. Both were so anti-marty and non-frothing, I got a giggle out of it.
Gay people are frequently awesome.  Every time a gay poster does something silly here, I just remember that a lot of my favorite posters are gay, and my favorite Movie and Novel are both by gay men. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Queequeg on December 15, 2009, 07:15:35 PM
Gay people are frequently awesome.  Every time a gay poster does something silly here, I just remember that a lot of my favorite posters are gay, and my favorite Movie and Novel are both by gay men.

Yeah. Except when they wear biker shorts and fruit out in public and when Perez Martinus fruits outs here.

Other than that, the gay is alright.

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on December 15, 2009, 06:51:02 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 15, 2009, 09:29:30 AM
Quote from: Faeelin on December 13, 2009, 10:26:26 PM
Oil, I think. Now the poor sap wants to help people as  a lawyer.
No he doesn't.  People don't become lawyers to help people, they become lawyers to hurt people.  Deciding to become a lawyer is a negative choice, and is invariably fueled by negative emotions.
I must be your worst nightmare.  :lol:
Not quite.  You work in antitrust law, and have attempted to sow chaos in the marketplace, which is bad.  But you could be a defence attorney, a human rights or environmental lawyer, which is worse.  Or one of those class-action lawyers, like John Edwards.

Of course, the fact that they would allow a homosexual to practice law is a nightmare in and of itself.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

I was flipping channels yesterday,

Words of a guilty man :contract:  It's okay to admit you regularly watch those shows.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Caliga

Well, they're both homos, but the Bulldog guy isn't nearly as famous as David Hyde Pierce.

Ed Anger

Caliga

Tonitrus

I guess she fits more in the third category of lesbian...Ellen Degeneres.