Lesbian beats black man to become mayor of the South's Largest City

Started by Faeelin, December 13, 2009, 02:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Faeelin on December 13, 2009, 10:22:50 PM
I mean, what's your point? Yes, in an ideal world her sexual orientation would be a footnote at best to her candidacy, but that is nto the world we live in.
My point is that firsts are symbolically important, and how firsts act after they've broken the barrier often influence judgements about the larger group.

Faeelin

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 13, 2009, 10:29:30 PM
Quote from: Faeelin on December 13, 2009, 10:22:50 PM
I mean, what's your point? Yes, in an ideal world her sexual orientation would be a footnote at best to her candidacy, but that is nto the world we live in.
My point is that firsts are symbolically important, and how firsts act after they've broken the barrier often influence judgements about the larger group.

That also doesn't seem to be what intrinsically means.

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on December 13, 2009, 10:27:00 PM
Actually too many Alaskans with Texas/Oklahoma roots with this being an Oil state.

No wonder Alaska is such a great place!

Wait was your father: Tejano?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on December 13, 2009, 10:31:10 PM
Quote from: katmai on December 13, 2009, 10:27:00 PM
Actually too many Alaskans with Texas/Oklahoma roots with this being an Oil state.

No wonder Alaska is such a great place!

Wait was your father: Tejano?

Uh yes,

He was born in El Paso, but the family is from San Antonio and Laredo. When he isn't working on pipeline he goes back to San Antonio :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on December 13, 2009, 10:32:48 PM
Uh yes,

He was born in El Paso, but the family is from San Antonio and Laredo. When he isn't working on pipeline he goes back to San Antonio :P

Valmy approves (+25)

So you never go to San Antonio?  :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on December 13, 2009, 10:41:48 PM
Quote from: katmai on December 13, 2009, 10:32:48 PM
Uh yes,

Valmy approves (+25)

So you never go to San Antonio?  :(

Not if i can help it :lol:

Usually too hot for me.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on December 13, 2009, 09:56:40 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on December 13, 2009, 09:07:41 PM
She's not a monster, but not exactly attractive :

Dude she is a middle aged politician...

I mean really does anybody really care who old ladies have sex with?  Her being a lesbian is simply not very interesting information at this point.

Politics: Showbiz for ugly people. :yes:

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Valmy on December 13, 2009, 09:56:40 PM
I mean really does anybody really care who old ladies have sex with? 

Old people don't have sex   :mad:

Martinus

Speaking of old people, politics and sex, the recent headline in Poland is a mobile phone film featuring a 50-something Senator from the conservative ruling Civic Platform, partying with hookers while dressed in a flowery woman's dress and snorting coke. :face:

I kinda feel sorry for the dude, because as conservative politicians go, he was rather decent and reasonable.

katmai

Quote from: Martinus on December 14, 2009, 02:15:51 AM
Speaking of old people, politics and sex, the recent headline in Poland is a mobile phone film featuring a 50-something Senator from the conservative ruling Civic Platform, partying with hookers while dressed in a flowery woman's dress and snorting coke. :face:

I kinda feel sorry for the dude, because as conservative politicians go, he was rather decent and reasonable.

Well he liked to cross dress so obviously something wrong with him, but at least he likes woman. :P

Martinus

Quote from: katmai on December 14, 2009, 02:18:46 AM

Well he liked to cross dress so obviously something wrong with him, but at least he likes woman. :P

Troll. :P

katmai

Quote from: Martinus on December 14, 2009, 02:19:33 AM
Quote from: katmai on December 14, 2009, 02:18:46 AM

Troll. :P

I'm taking lessons from Jaron!

Martinus

katmai