Lesbian beats black man to become mayor of the South's Largest City

Started by Faeelin, December 13, 2009, 02:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: citizen k on December 13, 2009, 03:26:02 PM
Houston is more south than cowboy.

Houston is an Oil town, a huge international port, and has a massive foreign population.  I am not sure how that sounds like Alabama what whateva.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Habbaku on December 13, 2009, 09:07:41 PM
She's not a monster, but not exactly attractive :

Dude she is a middle aged politician...

I mean really does anybody really care who old ladies have sex with?  Her being a lesbian is simply not very interesting information at this point.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

The fact that she is a lesbian is not intrinsically more interesting than the fact that Barak Obama is black, Sonia Sotomayor is Latina, and Nancy Pelosi is a shrill harpie of a woman with ghastly plastic surgery who has a blind eye to ethical abuses and does not mean what she says.

Faeelin

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 13, 2009, 10:12:08 PM
The fact that she is a lesbian is not intrinsically more interesting than the fact that Barak Obama is black, Sonia Sotomayor is Latina, and Nancy Pelosi is a shrill harpie of a woman with ghastly plastic surgery who has a blind eye to ethical abuses and does not mean what she says.

If intrinsically means "Ignoring a history of discrimination based on sexual orientation in America," then yes. Even today her opponent tried to tar her by warning that her election would be another step in the legitimization of the homosexual lifestyle.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Faeelin on December 13, 2009, 10:17:12 PM
If intrinsically means "Ignoring a history of discrimination based on sexual orientation in America," then yes.
:huh:
I'm pretty sure that's not what intrinsically means.

Valmy

If intrinsically means "Ignoring a history of discrimination based on sexual orientation in America," then yes.

I only meant from a Languish perv perspective :P

QuoteEven today her opponent tried to tar her by warning that her election would be another step in the legitimization of the homosexual lifestyle.

:nelson homophobic loser dude.

Valmy

Quote from: Faeelin on December 13, 2009, 10:18:44 PM
OTOH, my Texan roommate disagrees with you.

Traitor to Texas.  Your roomate makes me sick.  Tell him to move to Arkansas where he belongs.

Faeelin

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 13, 2009, 10:19:17 PM
:huh:
I'm pretty sure that's not what intrinsically means.

I mean, what's your point? Yes, in an ideal world her sexual orientation would be a footnote at best to her candidacy, but that is nto the world we live in.

katmai

As soon as you move to Maryland you carpetbagging Redskin fan!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Faeelin

Quote from: Valmy on December 13, 2009, 10:22:10 PM
Quote from: Faeelin on December 13, 2009, 10:18:44 PM
OTOH, my Texan roommate disagrees with you.

Traitor to Texas.  Your roomate makes me sick.  Tell him to move to Arkansas where he belongs.

Actually he's originally from Alaska, and hads the hipster/stoner vibe that reminds me of you.

Valmy

Valmy

Quote from: Faeelin on December 13, 2009, 10:23:22 PM
Actually he's originally from Alaska, and hads the hipster/stoner vibe that reminds me of you.

Alaska-Texan?  What a strange combo.  Anyway yes hipster/stoner that is all me.

Faeelin

Quote from: Valmy on December 13, 2009, 10:25:19 PM

Alaska-Texan?  What a strange combo.  Anyway yes hipster/stoner that is all me.

Oil, I think. Now the poor sap wants to help people as  a lawyer.

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on December 13, 2009, 10:25:19 PM

Alaska-Texan?  What a strange combo.

Don't be dissing my daddy!

Actually too many Alaskans with Texas/Oklahoma roots with this being an Oil state.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son