News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 04:32:31 PM

What the fuck do you know about me anyway? You're just jumping to conclusions about me, thinking I am one of the politically correct flower-power hippies you hate. Well, I hate those people too. And for your information, I see immigration as reducing societal cohesion and a possible long-term threat to the welfare state. I wish we had less of it.

Now quit whining.

And yet you cower behind the facade of little goodie two-shoes you chicken shit conformist.

I know all I need to know about you, you nail-scraping.

The Brain

Actually he told me he's not a Conformist.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

Pat

I'm willing to state my opinions to anyone who asks. I don't need to hide my opinion from anyone.

Jaron

We haven't had a good old lynching like this in a good long while.

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Slargos

Quote from: Jaron on December 05, 2009, 04:45:01 PM

Like I said in the other thread. You fucking wetbacks have gotten lazy and now I have to do your job for you.

This place needs more hardworking beaners.

Jaron

Quote from: Slargos on December 05, 2009, 04:47:39 PM

Like I said in the other thread. You fucking wetbacks have gotten lazy and now I have to do your job for you.

Oh poor white man has to do his own work. *croc tearz*
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Pat

Quote from: Slargos on December 05, 2009, 04:47:39 PM

I don't think you're doing a very good job, Slargos  :lol:

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on December 05, 2009, 04:27:31 PM
What I meant is that the fad for libertarianism is just another expression of the Internet "teen spirit". Just like Facebook or MSN.
There is no fad for libertarianism.  You just like to think of yourself as an intellectual.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Pat

And who's the conformist anyway? You're the one thinking you can bully people all you want because you have safety in numbers, and can hide under the rediculous informal hierarchies of this forum. And then you come whining like a woman when you get shit thrown back at you.

I don't give a shit about your fucking hierarchies. I'm my own man, I don't need safety in numbers.

Slargos

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 04:49:20 PM

I don't think you're doing a very good job, Slargos  :lol:

I wasn't talking to you, mr self-conscious "waah I'm afraid of what people will think of me so I put on an act to make everyone love me because if they don't how can I?"

Why don't you mozy on back to EU OT and cry about how you were treated at languish.

I'm sure they'll take you back, furry little cunt that you are.

Pat

Am I putting on an act? I don't know, am I? Do I need to hide under som schtick due to my insecurity or am I just being myself?

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Slargos

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 04:58:38 PM
Am I putting on an act? I don't know, am I? Do I need to hide under som schtick due to my insecurity or am I just being myself?

"Look at me, I'm a unique little snow flake and I am honest in all things. Behold my sparkling blue eyes and quivering lip."