And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Also, I think I have found a new friend, and I'll post in all his threads.  :)

Drakken

Quote from: Martinus on December 05, 2009, 03:59:30 AM
I think we should ban active EU OT moderators on Languish. That's the only way to be sure.  :D

:mad:

Pat

Well, you have to understand it gets fucking annoying when people don't read and jump to all kinds of conclusions again and again in the thread even though you explain what happened again and again

You can troll my threads all you want, I'll just ignore it as I do with most of your other useless posts. They are rarely worthy of note.

Drakken

Quote from: Neil on December 05, 2009, 08:03:43 AM
Stonewall's a EUOT mod?

Wow, I thought that being a defence lawyer was low, but an EUOT mod?  That's just terrible.  Especially these days.

:weep:

Habbaku

Reminds me of Ryoken.  Welcome back.   :)
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

Quote from: Neil on December 05, 2009, 03:03:54 PM
Drakken is an asshole too?  That's a shame.  He always seemed alright, even if the seduction stuff was a bit creepy.

I learned to be an asshole thanks to Languish.  :cool:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Habbaku on December 05, 2009, 03:32:17 PM

You just don't understand his agony.

Pat

Quote from: Habbaku on December 05, 2009, 03:32:17 PM

There are many people here who can testify to my identity.

Edit: And what agony? I left of my free will. I could have stayed if I wanted to; I don't want to post there.

Drakken

And Pat, even though I am an EUOT mod don't include me in the brawl.

I decided not to touch that thread with a 12 feet pole unless very necessary (like obvious trolls and shit). I have nothing to do whatsoever with that. My reading on it stopped with Johan's OP.

Pat

No, Drakken, I don't include you at all. You're cool.

Ed Anger

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 03:34:48 PM

Edit: And what agony? I left of my free will. I could have stayed if I wanted to; I don't want to post there.

I thought you was ignoring me? I'm inside you. You can't resist the ED.

Ed Anger

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 05, 2009, 03:41:29 PM
You can't resist the ED.

Millions and millions of dollars in pharmaceutical research have certainly tried.   :(
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Pat

I'll ignore you and talk to you as I see fit.