And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 13

Started by Vince, December 03, 2009, 10:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2009, 11:20:54 AM
Quote from: Lacroix on December 06, 2009, 11:44:24 PM
oh, well, at least the vikes will make it to the playoffs where they'll lose after a game or two.  :yes:

<_<

As I said in the preseason: Favre will break your heart.  He will look brilliant all year then suddenly the interception machine will get going.

We'll see about that...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Alcibiades

Yeah, you will.  I have 18 years experience with it.   :lmfao:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 07, 2009, 07:48:33 AM
So, uh, someone want to explain to me why it took so long to give up on Jamarsuck Russels?
In two words:  Al Davis.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2009, 11:20:54 AM
As I said in the preseason: Favre will break your heart.  He will look brilliant all year then suddenly the interception machine will get going.
How many gunslings did he throw last night, anyways?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

Two gunslings.  I await many, many more. :menace:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Ed Reed is a late scratch;  hip pointer.

I fear.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 07, 2009, 07:44:47 PM

I fear.
Well, look on the bright side:  No idiotic lateral attempts this game.

I'm sure that Tom Zbikowski will step up and there will be drop off in the secondary whatsoever...
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 07, 2009, 07:51:30 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 07, 2009, 07:44:47 PM

I fear.
Well, look on the bright side:  No idiotic lateral attempts this game.

I'm sure that Tom Zbikowski will step up and there will be drop off in the secondary whatsoever...

Tommy Z is more of a hitter, but they're going to need real skillz back there tonight.  Look for Ladarius Webb to line up on Driver instead of Falling Foxworth.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 07, 2009, 07:56:00 PM
Tommy Z is more of a hitter, but they're going to need real skillz back there tonight.  Look for Ladarius Webb to line up on Driver instead of Falling Foxworth.
Yeah, Z is the rebirth of Jim Leonhard.  Still, all that depth at safety that made letting Leonhard go not such a big deal is gone, what with Reed and Nakamura gone.

Webb is showing some promise.  The only thing is that if he's playing major defensive snaps, who is going to have huge special team runs called back on illegal block flags?

CountDeMoney

Paul Kruger, the Teutonic Ute, will be starting again in place of Suggs.

Neil

Sophie Scholl

The next Browns-Ravens game should prove entertaining. :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on December 07, 2009, 08:37:54 PM
The next Browns-Ravens game should prove entertaining. :lol:

Oh yeah, that motherfucker's gonna get a Ngata Engema.

katmai

So is Baltimore gonna start playing some Defense?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on December 07, 2009, 09:05:02 PM
So is Baltimore gonna start playing some Defense?
Stop them before they blitz again.