And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 13

Started by Vince, December 03, 2009, 10:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

LaCroix

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Man, EJ Henderson's leg whipped around like a pastie tassle on an overweight stripper.

Big, big loss.

LaCroix

oh, well, at least the vikes will make it to the playoffs where they'll lose after a game or two.  :yes:

<_<

Sophie Scholl

Oh, what a glorious day!  Raiders beat BandWagonsburgh, Patriots lose, Saints and Colts remain on track to end the Dolphins' record, Kyle Orton continues to win, and Favre is shown as a fraud in December.  Again.  If only the Brownies had pulled one out and Jay Cutler had tossed a few INT's (though 8-17 was nice), it'd have been perfect. :)
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on December 06, 2009, 11:47:06 PM
Oh, what a glorious day!  Raiders beat BandWagonsburgh,

Did you manage to catch the game? The last 5 minutes was all that mattered.  Hilarious.

sbr

What a great game by the Cards.  Any win is good, a win over the Vikes is delicious.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 07, 2009, 12:26:44 AM
Quote from: Judas Iscariot on December 06, 2009, 11:47:06 PM
Oh, what a glorious day!  Raiders beat BandWagonsburgh,

Did you manage to catch the game? The last 5 minutes was all that mattered.  Hilarious.

Alas, no. :(  My dad was watching it, and he was giving me updates in addition to my constant checking in via my phone.  He ran into the problem of the internet channel he was watching it via went down with a minute to go.  I'm pretty sure the guy that puts it up is a Steelers fan, as anytime they're on and losing, the feed dies in the final minutes.  Typical Steelers fan.  I'm going to try to track down the highlights and what not in the coming days.  The joys of Raidernews.com and Silver and Black Pride.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: Lacroix on December 06, 2009, 11:44:24 PM
oh, well, at least the vikes will make it to the playoffs where they'll lose after a game or two.  :yes:

<_<
The curse of Favre has begun to take hold.  The Vikings will reap the whirlwind.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

So, uh, someone want to explain to me why it took so long to give up on Jamarsuck Russels?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

I really wish I could get a .GIF of Tom Brady face planting into the grass after he threw the game losing interception.   :menace:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

<_<

And they'll be so pissed off that they'll pummel my poor Bungles next week :( 

I almost was able to time a business trip to put me up in Minneapolis around that time, but the stupid customer wanted to do things early :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

<_<

As I said in the preseason: Favre will break your heart.  He will look brilliant all year then suddenly the interception machine will get going.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

LaCroix

i work in an office full of people from arizona. today has been horrible for me  :cry: