News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 13

Started by Vince, December 03, 2009, 10:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Is there any reason to expect that the Raiders won't get the win?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Good News:  Houston just stuffed the shit out of Jacksonville on 3 straight plays from inside the 1.

Bad News:  Schaub's shoulder/wrist/something on his throwing arm looks like it was utterly destroyed (he doesn't seem to be able to move the arm), which means THE SEX CANNON has the ball inside his own 1.

Possible results:  Safety at best.   I'm thinking pick 6.  Hell he already tossed one INT, and has only thrown 2 passes.

Edit:  Holy shit they got 6 yards and were able to punt. 

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 06, 2009, 01:35:15 PM
Quote from: Syt on December 06, 2009, 01:24:49 PM
I may catch the monday game, though.

Ravens at Packers? You better.

It's on at 2:30 am over here. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Ugh, I think Fox isn't even trying with the graphics for the DET-CIN game. Fuckers don't even have the current down and yardage up on the screen.

I wish it was like the old days. CBS and NBC showing the foosball. And Jimmy the Greek.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Neil

Well, NBC has decided to dedicate itself to prime time football, and show obscure sports that nobody cares about during the day, because they know nobody's watching anyways.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

'Scrap-iron' has joined 'kardiac kats' in the annoying terms in describing the Bengals.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 06, 2009, 02:12:00 PM
'Scrap-iron' has joined 'kardiac kats' in the annoying terms in describing the Bengals.
Still, don't you think it's better than 'pathetic criminal losers'?

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Schaub came back out and is playing again, and appears to be able to throw the ball at least short distances.  I'm pretty sure 50% Schaub is better than 100% Rex Grossman, so  :)

Edit:  Wow.  It's amazing how improved the O is all of the sudden.  The ball is actually being moved (and it's not by a punt).  Touchdown Texans.   Schaub 6/6 53 Yards on one drive.  The Sex Cannon: 3/9 for 33 and a pick.  Nice.

Neil

No matter how badly the NFL wants Vince Young to succeed, they can't overcome the fact that he's a total fucking moron.

ulmont

You don't see a lot of pass, interception, fumble, touchdown by offensive team plays.

Neil

Quote from: ulmont on December 06, 2009, 02:47:08 PM
You don't see a lot of pass, interception, fumble, touchdown by offensive team plays.
True.  But you do see a lot of plays where the Redskins snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

CountDeMoney

Jesus Christ, the Raiders could fuck up a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

derspiess

Thankfully I've missed hearing that one.  Until now :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on December 06, 2009, 03:07:52 PM

Thankfully I've missed hearing that one.  Until now :angry:

Billick seemed to stop using it around the end of the first quarter.