Rarely, if ever
5 (10.2%)
Not if I can avoid it
2 (4.1%)
Never, never, never
5 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Capetan Mihali

I've recently picked back up the milk-drinking habit after taking about a decade off.  My mother would always insist on drinking milk as a crucial health measure, but I always thought it was kind of disgusting and rebelled.  Now I feel like it gives me some kind of special vitality.

Do you drink it?  Whole, 2%, 1%, or skimmed?   I am under the impression that Americans love drinking milk more than any other nation.  Is this true?

I usually drink 2%.  Whole is a nice treat but a little too rich.  But I strongly prefer half-and-half or even light cream in my coffee; whole is as far down the chain as I will go for coffee.  <2% just makes it too cold, watery, and grey.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Monoriu

I don't drink milk per se, but I have milk together with cereals, tea and coffee.  Skimmed.

Neil

I drink 1% milk from time to time, and every morning on my cereal.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DGuller

When I do drink milk, I also drink 2%.  It seems like the best compromise between being too creamy and being too cold and watery.  However, I don't drink all that much, I just have no desire to drink it regularly.  I also tend to produce lots of silent but deadly chemical weapons when I do drink lots of milk.

DisturbedPervert

Rarely if ever.  I'll buy a small 500 ml bottle of chocolate every couple months and drink it.  Sometimes when ordering iced tea I have condensed milk.  On the extremely rare occasions I eat cereal I only use it as a condiment on top of yoghurt, so no milk there.

garbon

I almost always drink milk. Buy gallons of Vitamin D.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josquius

Yes.
Not so much these days, I hate the stuff in cartons and its a bitch to go to the supermarket to buy it all the time.
At home though where we have the proper stuff delivered to the doorstep (why does everything taste better in glass?) I tend to drink a pint a day.
My mam used to get me whole when I was a teenager (a growing boy needs it apparently) and I still prefer that but....its not good for me so I try to stick to semi-skimmed with very occasional splurges.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

Caliga

I am drinking some now.  Goes well with my hickory buttermilk pie.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on December 02, 2009, 08:58:27 PM
I am drinking some now.  Goes well with my hickory buttermilk pie.
:huh:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jaron

God damn Caliga are you ever not eating fattening food? :lol:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Caliga

It's a buttermilk pie left over from my mother in law's retirement dinner, which was (don't laugh) at a BBQ pit.  Hence the delightful hickory smoke flavor.  :cool:

Caliga

Quote from: Jaron on December 02, 2009, 08:59:43 PM
God damn Caliga are you ever not eating fattening food? :lol:
It's my God-given Kentucky carpetbaggerin' right!  :mad: