5 (10.2%)
Not if I can avoid it
2 (4.1%)
Never, never, never
5 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

garbon

Quote from: saskganesh on December 02, 2009, 09:47:22 PM
like the fat, vitamin and mineral boost.

Sometimes it can even do as meal replacement! :w00t:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Drank it a lot more back home than I do in Korea. I especially like to drink it after having something chocolately.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Alcibiades

Drink it pretty regularly.  Can't have too large of a dose of dairy at once, hurts my stomach after going so long without in Iraq. :(
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Syt

I love milk, especially in form of hot chocolate with vodka or amaretto or creme de menthe or calvados and a whipped cream topping.

Unfortunately, it usually upsets my stomach. Similar with yoghurt and other fresh milk products (though can be ok in small quantities, and it depends on the amount of physical stress I have).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

BuddhaRhubarb

mostly in my cereal and coffee. but I do have the occasional glass (read: swig from the carton) at home.
:p

Alatriste

Usually only the amount included in my coffee.

BVN

Everyday at breakfast. 2% variety.

Sheilbh

I used to drink pints of the stuff every day.  Then someone told me it exacerbates psoriasis so I stopped.  Now I only have it in tea :weep:
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

<--- somewhat lactose intolerant

Brazen

No. It's unnatural. Mammals are not made to consume milk after weaning.

For those that persist, I have two words for you. Cow tits. Cow tits, cow tits, cow tits.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

citizen k

Quote from: Brazen on December 03, 2009, 04:42:28 AM
No. It's unnatural. Mammals are not made to consume milk after weaning.

For those that persist, I have two words for you. Cow tits. Cow tits, cow tits, cow tits.
I hope you at least take calcium tablets, you're at that stage where the bones start to lose density. ;)

katmai

Oh snap, calling her brittle and old. C k has no mercy.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Lettow77

Never having heard of chess pie seems odd to me. I can understand Buttermilk, as that's less popular.

Milk is okay, and I drink it when I want to avoid Dr. Pepper but somehow didint immediately go for the lemonade. (tea would be my first choice above all of these, but the tea here..is not up to par.)

Egg nog is far superior to milk. I adore egg nog. Having recently coerced the missus into agreeing to make some, I plan to drink it on the hottest day of the year, and sneer at the heavens in my hubris.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Grey Fox

I'm a regular veal.

I have no idea what buttermilk, vinegar or chess pies are.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.