5 (10.2%)
Not if I can avoid it
2 (4.1%)
Never, never, never
5 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

DontSayBanana

Egg nog's great, especially with a fifth of bourbon whiskey mixed in. :mmm:

I tend not to drink milk much, per se; I'm very mildly lactose intolerant (I can deal with milk as an ingredient, but I can't really drink the stuff more than once in a blue moon).
Experience bij!

Brezel

Every day few glasses. In Germany, I can't find skimmed milk, so I've had to cut down on it. Even their low fat milk has 1.5%. Also, sometimes there's only sweet UHT milk available.

Finns are the milk-drinkiest Nation on Earth; here's a site with a table with numbers from 2006:
http://www.foodsci.uoguelph.ca/dairyedu/intro.html

Josquius

Quote from: Brazen on December 03, 2009, 04:42:28 AM
No. It's unnatural. Mammals are not made to consume milk after weaning.

For those that persist, I have two words for you. Cow tits. Cow tits, cow tits, cow tits.
We're not meant to eat chocolate, wear clothes or drink booze either.
██████
██████
██████

Camerus

I'm not sure I've had any milk in almost 2 years.  I drink lots of yogurt though.

Caliga

Quote from: Lettow77 on December 03, 2009, 07:03:06 AM
Never having heard of chess pie seems odd to me. I can understand Buttermilk, as that's less popular.
It is definitely a Southern thing, Lettuce.  Most Yankees have never eaten or even heard of it.  I only knew what it was prior to moving to Kentucky because I have family in Atlanta and my great aunt makes it.  I've never once seen it for sale or on a menu in Boston or Philadelphia.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Cal would love a tres leche cake.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Berkut

Skim milk, every day. Sometimes I put a packet of splenda in a glass, but mostly I just have it with cereal.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Caliga

KRonn

I really only use milk on hot or cold cereal, which is most breakfasts for me. So I get a decent helping of milk. I sometimes drink it but I use something like Ovaltine or other light mixer. I rarely drink just a glass of milk. I use Smartbalance 0% milk, which I think tastes quite good along with the low fat. Otherwise I'll use another brand of 1% or 2% fat.

viper37

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 02, 2009, 07:35:29 PM
I've recently picked back up the milk-drinking habit after taking about a decade off.  My mother would always insist on drinking milk as a crucial health measure, but I always thought it was kind of disgusting and rebelled.  Now I feel like it gives me some kind of special vitality.

Do you drink it?  Whole, 2%, 1%, or skimmed?   I am under the impression that Americans love drinking milk more than any other nation.  Is this true?

I usually drink 2%.  Whole is a nice treat but a little too rich.  But I strongly prefer half-and-half or even light cream in my coffee; whole is as far down the chain as I will go for coffee.  <2% just makes it too cold, watery, and grey.
I drink milk, 2% usually.  Can't stand 1% or skimmed.  But I might have to try the 1%, for diet purposes.

But I sure don't put milk in my coffee.  Totally disgusting.  A coffee is black or it's no coffee at all dammit.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Lucidor

No lactose 1,5%. 3% tastes better, but it's not lactose free.

DGuller

Quote from: viper37 on December 03, 2009, 11:48:11 AM
But I sure don't put milk in my coffee.  Totally disgusting.  A coffee is black or it's no coffee at all dammit.
I find this to be a highly intolerant statement.  Let girly men drink coffee however they like it.

PDH

Quote from: Lucidor on December 03, 2009, 11:49:52 AM
No lactose 1,5%. 3% tastes better, but it's not lactose free.
And you call yourself a northerner. Man up and face the gas, crippling abdominal pains, and public embarrassment.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Malthus

Quote from: Brazen on December 03, 2009, 04:42:28 AM
No. It's unnatural. Mammals are not made to consume milk after weaning.

For those that persist, I have two words for you. Cow tits. Cow tits, cow tits, cow tits.

You think that would dissuade the likes of Cal?  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

I'm sure she considers me to be a write-off.   :cool: