And we're back!

Main Menu

Lionheart: Kings' Crusade

Started by Maladict, December 02, 2009, 07:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Tamas

Valmy

I hope it is a sequel to that terrible Black Isle alternative history RPG.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Drakken

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on December 02, 2009, 09:10:48 AM
It's another EU3 expansion! :w00t:

I doubt it would have a stand-alone forum if it was only an expansion.

My money's on a fan-made game with CK's source code.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

HisMajestyBOB

It's an Alt-history game using the HoI1 engine! :w00t:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Jaron

The Black Isle game was indeed excellent.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Maladict

Valmy

Quote from: Maladict on December 02, 2009, 10:13:58 AM
Not CK-related.  :(

I guess CK was really a financial bomb if they are going to make sequel to Vicky and not it.  Heck they even made an expansion to that truly dreadful Rome game.

Caliga

What was the whole deal with that development house Snowball Entertainment based in Russia and CK?  Did Paradox contract out with them and they ended up screwing things up or something?  I remember when CK was first announced this Russian cat named Sergei kept posting about it in the Paradox boards and then suddenly it seemed like Johan was finishing the development up himself.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on December 02, 2009, 10:26:03 AM
What was the whole deal with that development house Snowball Entertainment based in Russia and CK?  Did Paradox contract out with them and they ended up screwing things up or something?

That's it,  basically.

They produced next to nothing code-wise after a year or so, and Johan had to take it from scratch.

Valmy

http://www.paradoxplaza.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=643&Itemid=129

Game set in the Third Crusade.

Tamas

ulmont

Quote from: Jaron on December 02, 2009, 09:27:35 AM
The Black Isle game was indeed excellent.

The Black Isle game sucked.  The first quarter to third of the game was good, but after that it totally went off the rails.