News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sims 3 coming for Mac!

Started by Martinus, March 30, 2009, 06:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

OMFG I just found out. Sims 3 is being released for Mac in June. I'm so happy.  :cool:

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Faeelin

And so you can buy another sequel at full price to get things that add ons for the last game did. Dance, lemmings!

garbon

Quote from: Faeelin on March 30, 2009, 07:22:09 PM
And so you can buy another sequel at full price to get things that add ons for the last game did. Dance, lemmings!

If it makes you happy. It can't be that bad.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Marti, while I too plan on buying Sims 3 for the Mac, this is not exactly news.  I knew they were releasing a Mac version months ago...

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on March 30, 2009, 07:27:09 PM
Marti, while I too plan on buying Sims 3 for the Mac, this is not exactly news.  I knew they were releasing a Mac version months ago...

Well it take a while for mail to arrive in Poland.  Horse drawn carriages and all.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on March 30, 2009, 11:44:13 PM

Well it take a while for mail to arrive in Poland.  Horse drawn carriages and all.
It was winter and wolves ate most couriers from the West. -_-

Martinus

Well I checked it maybe in December and noone knew if the Mac version was to be released at all, so I kinda stopped following it. :P

Syt

I don't know. Playing out the lives of promiscuous lesbian teenage twins got boring after a while. The main fun I got out of the game was designing houses and community lots.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Quote from: Syt on March 31, 2009, 01:14:42 AM
I don't know. Playing out the lives of promiscuous lesbian teenage twins got boring after a while. The main fun I got out of the game was designing houses and community lots.
I would often create a set of characters from my favourite tv shows, and then see them fall into the pit of despair, as their lives unravelled around them.  :blush:

Neil

Wow.  Two gay things together at last.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Korea

Sims is pretty fun. But I agree that it was designing the lots that was the most fun.
I want my mother fucking points!

Darth Wagtaros

I'm sometimes tempted to buy an used copy to replicate my ancient (and now lost) Sims AAR with Li'l Jaron, Marty, Berks, and all trapped in a house together.  Neat freak Berks clashed horribly with mega slob Marty until Marty took one last swim.  I had to take the ladder out of the pool because he had outlived his usefullness and not gotten a job that would allow me to buy more swag for the house.

Berks and the rest perished in the fire that Li'l Jaron started.  Having gotten tired of pissing on the floor after the group lost bathroom privelages Li'l Jaron's stress skyrocketed and he lost control of the kitchen.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 31, 2009, 02:01:14 PM
I'm sometimes tempted to buy an used copy to replicate my ancient (and now lost) Sims AAR with Li'l Jaron, Marty, Berks, and all trapped in a house together.  Neat freak Berks clashed horribly with mega slob Marty until Marty took one last swim.  I had to take the ladder out of the pool because he had outlived his usefullness and not gotten a job that would allow me to buy more swag for the house.

Berks and the rest perished in the fire that Li'l Jaron started.  Having gotten tired of pissing on the floor after the group lost bathroom privelages Li'l Jaron's stress skyrocketed and he lost control of the kitchen.

:D
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive