News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sims 3 coming for Mac!

Started by Martinus, March 30, 2009, 06:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 31, 2009, 02:01:14 PM
I'm sometimes tempted to buy an used copy to replicate my ancient (and now lost) Sims AAR with Li'l Jaron, Marty, Berks, and all trapped in a house together.  Neat freak Berks clashed horribly with mega slob Marty until Marty took one last swim.  I had to take the ladder out of the pool because he had outlived his usefullness and not gotten a job that would allow me to buy more swag for the house.

Berks and the rest perished in the fire that Li'l Jaron started.  Having gotten tired of pissing on the floor after the group lost bathroom privelages Li'l Jaron's stress skyrocketed and he lost control of the kitchen.
Big Brother: The Elm Street Edition :D

DontSayBanana

Cool. My school's required material resources are probably gonna involve me getting a new laptop, so I was thinking of a Macbook Pro. Glad to hear there's gonna be more on it than Fable by the time I get around to it. ;)
Experience bij!

garbon

There is now a Sims 3 billboard on the southern approach into San Francisco. It replaced the billboard from Mobil that told me that I could help the environment by remembering to unplug electronics that were not in use. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

And so the idiots will buy half a dozen crappy add on packs again...
██████
██████
██████

Martinus

Quote from: Tyr on April 10, 2009, 04:33:02 AM
Why idiots? I enjoyed Sims 2 and enjoyed the expansion packs. Each of them rekindled my interest in the game, providing me with fun. I have money and I didn't mind spending it, especially as an expansion pack was about the price of a single night out - say, cinema or opera tickets, a drink and something to eat.

If you don't like the product, don't buy it. But don't disparage others, because they enjoy their life in different ways than you do (or, judging from your posts, at all - unlike you).

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tyr on April 10, 2009, 04:33:02 AM

Better to use the money to buy cheap booze and wake up with a rough trick named Sven, right?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I hate to admit it, but I did derive some enjoyment from the original Sims and Sims 2, though it was Princesca who purchased and put the most time into the latter.

Of course I spent most of my time killing and torturing the Sims, but like Marti says, I enjoy life in different ways than you people.  :menace:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

:D

I just make representations of Berkut and Ed Anger and make them have gay sex with each other.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on April 11, 2009, 05:05:27 PM

I just make representations of Berkut and Ed Anger and make them have gay sex with each other.

Doesn't bother me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Wasn't there a Sims ripoff about managing a prison or something? That looked neat.

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 12, 2009, 06:29:07 AM
Wasn't there a Sims ripoff about managing a prison or something? That looked neat.

Prison Tycoon, maybe? I thought Border Defense National Security Patrol could also be to your liking.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on April 12, 2009, 06:46:51 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 12, 2009, 06:29:07 AM

Prison Tycoon, maybe? I thought Border Defense National Security Patrol could also be to your liking.

Yeah, Prison Tycoon, that's the one I was thinking of.

Neil

There's gay sex in the game?  I'm alerting Jack Thompson.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on April 12, 2009, 07:30:47 PM

There's gay sex in the game?  I'm alerting Jack Thompson.
Hasn't he been disbarred by now?

Barrister

So is anyone besides Marty getting this tomorrow?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.