News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

languish meet in Italy : 7 - 11 May

Started by Richard Hakluyt, March 30, 2009, 02:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Hakluyt

Thought I should let any non-tbr members know that there is going to be a Languish meet in Cortina d'Ampezzo on 7th through to the 11th of May  :cool:

The barristers, myself, Tamas, Syt and Ank are definites for this trip and other languishites in good standing are invited to join in the fun.

I'm particularly hoping that we can meet up with pedrito on this trip, let us know if that will be possible pedrito  :bowler:

Caliga

I don't think he's on that often, so you may want to PM him. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on March 30, 2009, 06:57:49 AM
I don't think he's on that often, so you may want to PM him. :)

? nah he's on during the week, just unlike many of us has a life that keeps him away on weekends. :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on March 30, 2009, 07:09:45 AM? nah he's on during the week, just unlike many of us has a life that keeps him away on weekends. :P

Oh. :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 30, 2009, 02:14:38 AM
Thought I should let any non-tbr members know that there is going to be a Languish meet in Cortina d'Ampezzo on 7th through to the 11th of May  :cool:

The barristers, myself, Tamas, Syt and Ank are definites for this trip and other languishites in good standing are invited to join in the fun.

I'm particularly hoping that we can meet up with pedrito on this trip, let us know if that will be possible pedrito  :bowler:

TBR sanctity means nothing to you? Classy. :thumbsdown:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Larch

Is there a new TBR in this revamped board?

Grey Fox

Quote from: The Larch on March 30, 2009, 02:50:39 PM

Yes. PM Neil, Jacob and/or Katmai.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Legbiter

Hmmm, sign me up for a definite maybe...

And if we get pedrito to come and play that would be awesome.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

I Killed Kenny

Sorry, only one Iberian allowed.

Legbiter

Quote from: The Brain on March 30, 2009, 11:30:00 AMTBR sanctity means nothing to you? Classy. :thumbsdown:

Actually, I really like the international Languish meets. Especially the type of meeting where you're not required to have posted a sincere, heartfelt thread, featuring pics of yourself shaving your balls in TBR two years in advance, in order to attend. :P

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Zanza

I could drive there in about five hours...maybe I should do that. But I could probably only come for the weekend. Why do you meet in a ski resort?  :huh:

I'd probably only know the Tuesday before because it depends on whether I get a company car for that weekend or not.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 30, 2009, 03:02:43 PM

Yes. PM Neil, Jacob and/or Katmai.
Don't PM me, for the love of god.  Kat and Jake are in charge of deciding who is cool enough to be let in, and who is such a fag that they must be booted.  It would take a lot for me to get involved in Back Room politics.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Zanza2 on March 30, 2009, 05:43:22 PM
I could drive there in about five hours...maybe I should do that. But I could probably only come for the weekend. Why do you meet in a ski resort?  :huh:

I'd probably only know the Tuesday before because it depends on whether I get a company car for that weekend or not.

The mountains provide excellent material for really tiring death-marches  :cool:

Also, I hate dragging round museums with a hangover  :D Culture is best done in a smaller group.

Would be great if you could join in the fun.