And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 11

Started by CountDeMoney, November 19, 2009, 07:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Go Redskins!  :w00t:

3-0 at the half.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on November 22, 2009, 02:48:05 PM
Go Redskins!  :w00t:

3-0 at the half.

I switched over to check it out while Colts-Ravens went to a commercial, and I literally fell asleep.  I can understand why it's holding your interest, of course, but for me the Ravens game is a much more entertaining sort of defensive struggle.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Btw Derrick Mason is seriously making up for that dropped pass.

...and Baltimore's 12-year old kicker puts them ahead with his 5th FG after Baltimore's offense chokes yet again in the red zone.

Now we'll probably see Manning drive down the field for a TD that only takes 40 seconds off the clock :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on November 22, 2009, 03:32:39 PM
I switched over to check it out while Colts-Ravens went to a commercial, and I literally fell asleep.  I can understand why it's holding your interest, of course, but for me the Ravens game is a much more entertaining sort of defensive struggle.

The Redskins are 3-6 I will not lose much sleep over them not winning in an entertaining enough manner :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Ah crap TD Dallas.  Well it was fun while it lasted.

JacobL

I hope the Bucs O coordinator gets arrested naked at a Wendys or something because their 6 foot 6 big armed rookie QB has had maybe 3 pass attempts of over 15 yards. <_< :bash:

sbr

Quote from: JacobL on November 22, 2009, 04:10:18 PM
I hope the Bucs O coordinator gets arrested naked at a Wendys or something because their 6 foot 6 big armed rookie QB has had maybe 3 pass attempts of over 15 yards. <_< :bash:

That TD he threw to Clayton early int he game was a great play.  Hopefully Freeman turns into a decent QB.

derspiess

And Ed Reed tries to be cute & fumbles away any chance to win the game :huh:

ulmont

Who Dat!  10-0, motherfuckers!

Neil

I didn't realize that we had any Colts bandwagoners on board.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on November 22, 2009, 04:17:43 PM
Yep.  The end of the game was total failure.  Between Harbaugh and Reed, they've just given up on the playoffs.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 22, 2009, 02:07:34 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 22, 2009, 01:54:31 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 22, 2009, 01:49:53 PM
BTW the Ravens should be punished by the league for not putting "Colts" on the scoreboard :contract:
Meh.  It's important to the people of Baltimore.  Let 'em have it.

They need to let it go.  I saw the ESPN special & have heard Seedy go on ad nauseum about how their hearts were ripped out in 1983, etc., etc. but at some point you need to just get over it.  The Ravens Super Bowl win should've done the trick.

When the NFL and the Hall of Fame stop officially referring to Unitas, Moore, Berry and Marchetti as "Indianapolis Colts", then Baltimore will start referring to Manning's team as the Colts.
Dallas Clark broke John Mackey's "Indianapolis Colts" record.  Yeah, right.

No justice, no peace.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on November 22, 2009, 04:20:34 PM
Yep.  The end of the game was total failure.  Between Harbaugh and Reed, they've just given up on the playoffs.

The game was a total failure long before that.  You can't beat Manning without TDs, and they had their chances much earlier than the 4th quarter.

I am melancholy.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Neil on November 22, 2009, 04:19:43 PM
I didn't realize that we had any Colts bandwagoners on board.
:yeah:

Ed Reed looks like he's 60.

Is Dallas Clark out?  I only caught the 4th quarter.

1st and goal from the 2, settle for 3, that's gotta hurt.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 22, 2009, 04:23:13 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 22, 2009, 04:20:34 PM

The game was a total failure long before that.  You can't beat Manning without TDs, and they had their chances much earlier than the 4th quarter.

I am melancholy.
Hey, a missed field goal and a redzone interception were the differencemakers there.  TDs would have been nice, but execution on ordinary plays killed them.