News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Desperate to travel...

Started by Capetan Mihali, November 16, 2009, 10:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on November 24, 2009, 09:44:15 AM
:lol:  No we unfortunately haven't, and wine is infinitely pleasing to me.  Though that ice cider sounds intriguing as well...

We'll just have to find a time that works for you and potentially Grey Fox (Oexmelin is still in Europe, I believe, and Viper is far away?).  I'll PM you both my contact information closer to the trip.

G & I live around Montreal

Viper lives around Quebec
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grallon

Well?  The time has almost come.  What will it be?  I need a drink with a cute N-Y boy!

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Grallon on December 11, 2009, 11:12:37 PM
Well?  The time has almost come.  What will it be?  I need a drink with a cute N-Y boy!

G.

Sadly I think it will have to be delayed.  New employment and a week of job training in Brooklyn have dashed my plans for an escape to the North.  We may have to postpone our drink until 2010, but I do still hope to make it.   :)
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Richard Hakluyt

How annoying  :mad:

I was looking forward to the AAR of the Grallon/Capetan/Grey Fox event..........